PDA

View Full Version : American girl McKenna PSA -

Twoboos
11-20-2012, 09:23 PM
If you're planning on getting McKenna as a gift this season, get on it. I was in the Boston store today and they had maybe a dozen left, and no accessories at all!

Balance beam and loft bed are backordered until March. Other smaller items backordered online until early Dec.

MMMommy
11-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the tip! I ordered one (backorder) with the free shipping code for DD1's birthday. Is it true that the Doll of the Year becomes unavailable as of Dec. 31? Or do they still sell whatever inventory they have left, if any is still left?

Twoboos
11-20-2012, 09:37 PM
Thanks for the tip! I ordered one (backorder) with the free shipping code for DD1's birthday. Is it true that the Doll of the Year becomes unavailable as of Dec. 31? Or do they still sell whatever inventory they have left, if any is still left?

I don't know, it seems silly for them to not sell anything else if they have it left. But who knows what happens, I don't recall any Kanani stuff this year! All I know is this is my second fail in a row. No balance beam this year, and last year DD decided 2 weeks before Christmas she wanted Kanani's shaved ice stand. That certainly didn't happen!

KrisM
11-20-2012, 09:49 PM

If it's left, you'll be able to find it via google until the end of January, from what I read.

Then, things might pop up in a clearance sale later. I bought Kanani's party dress in July as part of the Last Chance sale. Her caprio outfit was there (with a different shirt) as well.

WatchingThemGrow
11-21-2012, 01:17 AM
I'm going to see if anyone will be crafty and make a balance beam and parallel bars for McKenna - like on Youtube.

AnnieW625
11-21-2012, 01:32 AM
I'm going to see if anyone will be crafty and make a balance beam and parallel bars for McKenna - like on Youtube.

let me know how that goes. I just can't pull the trigger on the actual one.

MMMommy
12-03-2012, 06:13 PM
Mckenna doll officially sold out yesterday morning before 11:30am.

alien_host
12-04-2012, 12:22 PM
I was at the Boston store on Friday and there were no McKenna items. DD got quite a bit in April, but I was hoping to find the girl slippers and go up a size in the girl pjs.