PDA

View Full Version : Funny, heartwarming story about police officers

athompson
11-20-2012, 11:17 PM
We're visiting family in Dallas right now and the cutest thing happened to us. Just wanted to share, because it made my day.
We stopped by a park for a little run around time and immediately saw two stray kittens. We were all drawn to them and DH immediately got on the phone with every shelter, animal rescue etc. we could find. The kittens were so cute and we were afraid to leave them because there were two huge crows circling above. The kittens were following us all over the park after just a few minutes. A police officer drove by and then drove by again about five minutes later. DH flagged him down the second time to ask about who would accept these little Kittens. He said I'll take them and figure it out for you. DH started to place them in the back seat of his squad car and he said "they haven't done anything wrong, let's put them in the front seat." He placed them in the seat and immediately got on his laptop to find out what to do with them. My girls were all in awe and we were also. What a nice guy and had to share. Thank you officer:applause:

Cam&Clay
11-20-2012, 11:25 PM
That is so sweet! I love that they weren't kitty criminals!

123LuckyMom
11-21-2012, 12:09 AM
Awww. Thanks for sharing!

elephantmeg
11-21-2012, 12:33 AM
awwwwwwwwwww!

crl
11-21-2012, 12:33 AM
:love-retry:

Catherine