PDA

View Full Version : Best Age for Radio City Christmas Spectacular

pantrygirl
11-21-2012, 11:49 AM
Tickets to the RCCS are expensive!

Before I hunker down $$$, will the wise sages here tell me what they believe is the best age is to see this show? :wavey:

I remember seeing the show but I was maybe 8-9 when I first went. I think my parents waited until my brother was old enough to enjoy it as I'm sure the prices for the tickets were steep then too.

Oh and any tips on discounts for these tickets is appreciated. Buying tickets for a family for this can be costly.

Thanks in advance.

arivecchi
11-21-2012, 11:57 AM
I would say at least 5 or 6.

LD92599
11-21-2012, 11:58 AM
There's been alot of deals on Groupon and Living Social for tickets. Also i think there's codes @ McDOnalds.

My then 8 yo boy last year was sooo bored. The 4 yo's with us though LOVED it...so i'd say 4-6 is perfect.

LD92599
11-21-2012, 11:59 AM
Living Social:

https://www.livingsocial.com/events/532478-ticket-to-radio-city-christmas-spectacular

lizzywednesday
11-21-2012, 12:03 PM
If you are a Chase customer, they are a sponsor & offer a discount early in the season. I'm not sure if it's over by now, but I'd call a branch or customer service for info.

Also, if you know anyone who subscribes to Plum Benefits (I have an account through work,) they are running a 35% off coupon code.

I have no idea about the age - one of DH's friends took her DD1 when she was a newly-turned 2 & she did fine. Not knowing the length of the show, I wouldn't trust my 2.5 yr old to sit through it this year ... but maybe she'd be up for it next year.

123LuckyMom
11-21-2012, 12:40 PM
We're taking newly 4yr old DS this year. He's been to several dance and music performances locally, though, so I know he's just fine in a theater.