PDA

View Full Version : Calico Critter houses advertized with wallpaper???

Carrots
11-22-2012, 10:26 PM
From the advertisements, it looks like the CC houses are all decorated with wallpaper, but when I look at actual pictures of the interior of the houses, they are just plastic tan walls. Am I missing something?

Carrots
11-23-2012, 12:56 AM
Found it!!!!! You have to print it out on your computer and use double sided tape to apply, but it prints out as a cutting pattern, so there is no measuring involved.

http://www.calicocritters.us/activities_wallpaper.html

lovebebes
11-23-2012, 12:58 AM
oh thanks, fun to know as im trying to get my hands on a calico house for the girls.
Do you happen to know of any deals? I would like the Cloverleaf Manor.

Carrots
11-23-2012, 01:26 AM
I will keep my eye out for deals because I am looking for the townhome. :)

Amazon is having a BOGO on select furniture and families, fyi. http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=br_lf_m_1000856591_pglink_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000856591&plgroup=1&plpage=1

Seitvonzu
11-23-2012, 12:53 PM
can you still order the townhouse on B&N-- i believe they currently have a 30% coupon out until the end of the weekend (you can use the code online once...not as good as last year, but it's something, and it gets you free shipping)

Seitvonzu
11-23-2012, 12:54 PM
that's cute....the wallpaper. almost worth getting a color printer ;)

Carrots
11-23-2012, 06:26 PM
I ended up buying 2 from TRU.com (bought one for each DD). They were $71.99 each and free ship. I also got bunk beds for each house from TRU because they were the cheapest I had seen (7.99). Then I bought 1 kitchen and 1 bedroom set from Amazon BOGO. My parents are going to give them those pieces and a small living room set for each. I am planning on putting away the small pieces until they are older.

My shopping is DONE! :cheerleader1:

lovebebes
11-23-2012, 07:42 PM
I ended up buying 2 from TRU.com (bought one for each DD). They were $71.99 each and free ship. I also got bunk beds for each house from TRU because they were the cheapest I had seen (7.99). Then I bought 1 kitchen and 1 bedroom set from Amazon BOGO. My parents are going to give them those pieces and a small living room set for each. I am planning on putting away the small pieces until they are older.

My shopping is DONE! :cheerleader1:

You and I are too funny! I also ended up buying two calico houses today! One townhome and one oakwood home-i figured it would be fun for the three girls to play with two different ones instead of fighting over one. I bought mine at my local Barnes and Noble store because they were having buy one get one half off..So townhome was $89 and oakwood home was $32 :)

yay for our calico shopping being done. I mean, im sure the calico shopping nightmare is just beginning...:wink2: