PDA

View Full Version : Duplo train is $74.99 on Amazon again

santoki
11-23-2012, 04:49 AM
I never got off the waitlist for the Lightning Deal earlier this week so am happy to see it come back at the same price! And I do not have a Red Card so would have had to pay for shipping from Target. Another thing off the Christmas list, whew!

meggie t
11-23-2012, 01:21 PM
Which train set are you referring to? I was contemplating the whole train thing for my 2 1/2 yr old. I see two different duplo sets.

Thanks!

krobbin
11-23-2012, 01:33 PM
Just FYI, that deal is for the push train set. The model that is on sale at Target and earlier in the week was the deluxe model (if I recall)

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Duplo-Legoville-Deluxe-Train/dp/B001XUS9PO/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1353691941&sr=1-1&keywords=duplo+train+deluxe

Multimama
11-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Just FYI, that deal is for the push train set. The model that is on sale at Target and earlier in the week was the deluxe model (if I recall)

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Duplo-Legoville-Deluxe-Train/dp/B001XUS9PO/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1353691941&sr=1-1&keywords=duplo+train+deluxe

The one you linked to is the same model that was on sale at Target and for the same price. It is motorized. There was a train earlier this week that was on sale on Amazon that was a push train.

lmwbasye
11-23-2012, 01:44 PM
The one you linked to is the same model that was on sale at Target and for the same price. It is motorized. There was a train earlier this week that was on sale on Amazon that was a push train.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001XUS9PO/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

Shows $74.99 for me.

santoki
11-23-2012, 02:17 PM
Yes, the one I purchased for $74.99 last night is the motorized one (the same one lmwbasye linked to in her message), not the push model.

Multimama
11-23-2012, 02:26 PM
In my post above I thought Krobbin was replying to the OP, but it seems she was probably replying to Meggie_t explaining which of the two models she was looking at was the good sale item. So I think we're all on the same page now. Sorry for the confusion. :)

meggie t
11-23-2012, 03:12 PM
Thanks, ladies. The motorized one doesn't seem to be on sale anymore. Oh well!

krobbin
11-23-2012, 05:44 PM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001XUS9PO/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

Shows $74.99 for me.

WEIRD - mine says $118!

Let me clarify - I was replying to OP, I figured they were looking at the wrong one because on my amazon, it showed the push train as $75 and the deluxe as $118. I figured the OP was looking at the wrong model... I have no idea why it would show up as different prices for other people??

lmwbasye
11-23-2012, 06:02 PM
WEIRD - mine says $118!

Let me clarify - I was replying to OP, I figured they were looking at the wrong one because on my amazon, it showed the push train as $75 and the deluxe as $118. I figured the OP was looking at the wrong model... I have no idea why it would show up as different prices for other people??

I think this may just be a coincidental case of prices changing hour by hour as they tend to do on Amazon. So, we're all looking at the same thing but at different times so seeing different prices.

This same one (deluxe) is the one I ordered for $74 but shows $118 now. :)

krobbin
11-23-2012, 06:12 PM
I think this may just be a coincidental case of prices changing hour by hour as they tend to do on Amazon. So, we're all looking at the same thing but at different times so seeing different prices.

This same one (deluxe) is the one I ordered for $74 but shows $118 now. :)

Glad to hear you got the good deal. I just checked at now it's $128! You must be right, I didn't know the prices would change so rapidly :)

santoki
11-23-2012, 07:23 PM
Bummer that the price went back up again! I posted right after I purchased it, in the middle of the night. Drives me bonkers, trying to snag these deals and having to constantly check Amazon's prices! Hope the price comes down again for those who are still looking to buy one....

Multimama
11-23-2012, 07:34 PM
Bummer that the price went back up again! I posted right after I purchased it, in the middle of the night. Drives me bonkers, trying to snag these deals and having to constantly check Amazon's prices! Hope the price comes down again for those who are still looking to buy one....

I think the Amazon price went back up once Target sold out online because they were matching Target's black Friday price.