PDA

View Full Version : Roots (leather bags, etc.) 25% off everything

keliahmom
11-23-2012, 12:53 PM
Ends on Monday. Go through ebates for 4% back. Free shipping (and I think no tax?) w/in USA.

I bought my first bag based on recs from this board (crossbody village bag) and just bought another one.

HTH!

Nechums
11-23-2012, 02:14 PM
I really like the looks of these bags, but ive never bought a bag online before without seeing it in person first. Im looking for a crossbody bag that's big enough to hold my phone, wallet, four diapers and travel wipes and maybe a small water bottle. I don't want it too bulky, but also not too small.

I was looking at the Venetian and Villager.

Any suggestions?

keliahmom
11-23-2012, 03:03 PM
My second bag was the Venetian Villager. You might try reading the reviews on that style because I think some reviewers said it was a good mom bag. I'm way past the diaper stage, but wanted something a bit larger that could hold my Nook or future ipad mini.

Beth24
11-23-2012, 03:09 PM
I really like the looks of these bags, but ive never bought a bag online before without seeing it in person first. Im looking for a crossbody bag that's big enough to hold my phone, wallet, four diapers and travel wipes and maybe a small water bottle. I don't want it too bulky, but also not too small.

I was looking at the Venetian and Villager.

Any suggestions?

I have the Venetian Village bag and I can fit my ipad in it. I think it would work for what you would like to hold...I really like it a lot.

Nechums
11-23-2012, 04:32 PM
Thanks! Ended up going with the Venetian in purple!

Beth24
11-23-2012, 05:47 PM
I think you will love it. :yay: