PDA

View Full Version : BN 30% off one item

elbenn
11-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Coupon code is T9P3E3W. There is also a printable for the store. Here's a link to the thread on SD.

http://slickdeals.net/f/5541800-Barnes-Noble-30-off-one-Item-Instore-Online-Exclusions-Apply

willow33
11-24-2012, 02:13 PM
Thanks! Bought DD the Calico Critters camper :)

Nu_mama
11-24-2012, 03:10 PM
I missed the Lego mine set when it was $39. It is $99 at B & N so I could get it for $70 before ebates or anything like that. Who thinks this is a buy-it price?

Multimama
11-24-2012, 03:31 PM
I missed the Lego mine set when it was $39. It is $99 at B & N so I could get it for $70 before ebates or anything like that. Who thinks this is a buy-it price?

I don't know about the price, but did you try it and see if it works? I tried to use the code on a Lego item and it said it was excluded from the promotion.

Nu_mama
11-24-2012, 03:46 PM
Oh, I guess that is totally possible. Will keep looking.

MichelleRC
11-24-2012, 04:20 PM
I was able to use the coupon on Lego in store but not online.

Jelliebean
11-24-2012, 06:39 PM
It's a bit of a lame sale. So much is excluded or already marked up and it brings it down closer to a regular price with the code. Boo. So frustrating. I hate when there are so many restrictions. It's really a bubble burster when you try a few different items and none are eligible. I just walk away because I don't have the patience for it.

Multimama
11-24-2012, 09:07 PM
It's a bit of a lame sale. So much is excluded or already marked up and it brings it down closer to a regular price with the code. Boo. So frustrating. I hate when there are so many restrictions. It's really a bubble burster when you try a few different items and none are eligible. I just walk away because I don't have the patience for it.

The weird thing is that the coupon online didn't say anything about excluding Lego items. I think if they are going to exclude things it should be clear in the fine print. Last year they had a really great sale with the items very clearly listed on their website (discounts showing, no coupon code) so this is a disappointment for sure.

JenRay507
11-25-2012, 12:46 AM
I was able to use it for Playmobil. But it wouldn't stack with the BOGO50%off. I really only needed the ambulance, so I saved $15 on that with the 30% coupon, and shipping was free. The price for this item anyway, was not inflated to begin with so it seems like a good deal for Playmobil.

ett
11-25-2012, 01:07 AM
The weird thing is that the coupon online didn't say anything about excluding Lego items. I think if they are going to exclude things it should be clear in the fine print. Last year they had a really great sale with the items very clearly listed on their website (discounts showing, no coupon code) so this is a disappointment for sure.

Under all the Lego sets it says
"Note: This item does not qualify for coupons or promotional discounts unless expressly stated."

Momit
11-25-2012, 08:45 AM
The BN I went to the other day is clearancing out tons of stuff. It's 40% off original price and stacks with 30% off one item. It applied to the highest price item. We all bought a bunch of stuff - me, DH, my mom and my dad. I got the Playmobil Christmas market set for $10 including both discounts. Battery operated Percy was $8 with both discounts. YMMV but worth checking out.

specialp
11-25-2012, 08:50 AM
Thanks! I had a small amount left on a BN gift card and a book I needed to buy.

PAfirsttimemom
11-25-2012, 09:34 AM
Has anyone noticed what the advent calendars are going for and whether you can use the coupons on them? Last year I remember buying my Lego and Playmobil calendars there on a really good sale right before December.

Momit
11-25-2012, 10:01 AM
Has anyone noticed what the advent calendars are going for and whether you can use the coupons on them? Last year I remember buying my Lego and Playmobil calendars there on a really good sale right before December.

I looked at them yesterday but I can't remember the price - ack. I do know the Christmas market set was priced comparably to Amazon (maybe $28 originally), I combined the 30% coupon with that store's 40% off sale so it seems you can use the 30% coupon on Playmobil.

TwinFoxes
11-25-2012, 10:11 AM

:yeahthat:

Momit
11-25-2012, 08:37 PM

Advent calendar (Christmas post office style) was tagged $18.95 and you can use the 30% coupon on Playmobil. It's $35.99 on Amazon right now.

PAfirsttimemom
11-25-2012, 09:10 PM
Advent calendar (Christmas post office style) was tagged $18.95 and you can use the 30% coupon on Playmobil. It's $35.99 on Amazon right now.

Wow. Nice deal. We had that one last year. Did you noticed if there were any other styles?

Momit
11-25-2012, 11:41 PM
Wow. Nice deal. We had that one last year. Did you noticed if there were any other styles?

They had one or two others - maybe the knights and another more traditional Christmas one. Didn't see the prices. These would be super cheap at my store with the 40% off clearance stacked with 30% off one item, but I think the 30% ends today. The cashier said there will be more coupons coming.