PDA

View Full Version : RF Marathon & Snugride 22 puzzling

meggie t
11-24-2012, 08:04 PM
Hi All,

DC2 is arriving next week so I would like to get the car seat situation figured out in the next few days. My son is 2 1/2 and RF'ing in a Marathon 70, center position. We have a Graco Snugride 22 from DS to use for the new baby. Ideally I would like:
1. DS to remain RF'ing
2. The seats to be next to one another so room is left behind driver for another passenger.

I drive a 2011 Volvo XC70 (wagon). Is it possible to get them to puzzle? We don't have passengers much but it would be nice to get them configured puzzling if possible. Of course, we can go outboard for each otherwise.

Let me know if you need more information!

Thanks in advance,
Meggie T

jbbhb
11-24-2012, 08:44 PM
I'm not familiar with the back seat of your car, but in both my car, a 2004 pilot, and dh's 2008 Camry, we have our marathon 70 rf behind the passenger and our snug ride 32 in the center seat. They puzzle nicely. Good luck!

meggie t
11-24-2012, 09:01 PM
That is good to know. Thanks! I am hoping I can get the Snugride behind the passenger so it is easier to get in and out, and that it leaves enough room for the passenger's legs. We shall see!

meggie t
11-27-2012, 07:14 PM
Just to update, went today to get the car seats situated. The best install was Snugride in center and Marathon behind passenger. I am just glad it works and now I can cross that off my list!

Thanks for your help!