PDA

View Full Version : Athleta 20% off!

TwinFoxes
11-25-2012, 08:02 AM
Enter code "cyber". It's on their homepage. Good through Monday.

ETA: Ooh, 10% cash back through ebates!!

♥ms.pacman♥
11-25-2012, 08:17 AM
ooh, thanks!! had been thinking of ordering something

infomama
11-25-2012, 09:17 AM
10% cash back through ebates!!
fantastic!!!! Need some more Bettona pants.

PAfirsttimemom
11-25-2012, 11:25 AM
fantastic!!!! Need some more Bettona pants.

I like the look of the Bettona. Thinking he boyfriend style would be most flattering--a little looser in the thighs. Which style have you liked? How is the sizing?

urquie
11-25-2012, 12:11 PM
ETA: Ooh, 10% cash back through ebates!!

How are you getting the 10%? It shows up, as 2.5%, for me.

http://www.ebates.com/stores/athleta.gap.com.htm

TwinFoxes
11-25-2012, 12:37 PM
How are you getting the 10%? It shows up, as 2.5%, for me.

http://www.ebates.com/stores/athleta.gap.com.htm

Weird, it was definitely 10% earlier, and now it shows 2% for me. I guess maybe they change the percent back?

ETA: Gap is 10%, I wonder if they had Athleta accidentally listed as 10% too for a bit. I'll see what shows up!

urquie
11-25-2012, 12:38 PM
Weird, it was definitely 10% earlier, and now it shows 5% for me. I guess maybe they change the percent back?

It's now showing 2% for me - crazy!

infomama
11-25-2012, 12:48 PM
I like the look of the Bettona. Thinking he boyfriend style would be most flattering--a little looser in the thighs. Which style have you liked? How is the sizing?
I have both the classic and boyfriend and while they are both flatterig I wear the boyfriend more. Sizing is true...just follow the chart. I love those pants.

pjsmom30
11-25-2012, 01:29 PM
It's now showing 2% for me - crazy!

click through old navy, gap, athleta or banana rep, whichever has the highest, and checkout through THAT site and you will get the highest ebates percent.

urquie
11-25-2012, 01:59 PM
click through old navy, gap, athleta or banana rep, whichever has the highest, and checkout through THAT site and you will get the highest ebates percent.

thanks! i'll keep that in mind, for next time.

chlobo
11-25-2012, 02:01 PM
I'm sort of barrel waisted. Any pants that fit in the waist are HUGE in the legs. Is there a style they have that might work?

citymama
11-25-2012, 02:32 PM

Actually, I've learned the hard way that unless your order includes an item from that merchant, ebates won't credit you the cash back. I ordered Athleta thru BR (which had 10% cashback) a few weeks ago and ebates wouldn't give me any credit.

♥ms.pacman♥
11-25-2012, 02:38 PM
I'm sort of barrel waisted. Any pants that fit in the waist are HUGE in the legs. Is there a style they have that might work?

this is EXACTLY my problem too...pants that i can zip & button up are always waay too baggy in the thighs. based on a few other threads re: Bettona pants i just ordered the Bettona Classic (can't wait to try them!). I liked the look of the boyfriend ones but I hate the drawstring bc I never have a need for it (since my waist is so wide) and it's always in the way..plus it looked like the Boyfriend ones were more relaxed in the leg.

I am 5'6" and 140 lbs and currently wear a size 8 in Athelta (Dipper pants, etc), but I ordered a Small based on reviews here and on the site. Hoping it works out!

hillview
11-25-2012, 02:41 PM

LOVE the boyfriend ones!

urquie
11-25-2012, 05:58 PM
this is EXACTLY my problem too...pants that i can zip & button up are always waay too baggy in the thighs. based on a few other threads re: Bettona pants i just ordered the Bettona Classic (can't wait to try them!). I liked the look of the boyfriend ones but I hate the drawstring bc I never have a need for it (since my waist is so wide) and it's always in the way..plus it looked like the Boyfriend ones were more relaxed in the leg.

I am 5'6" and 140 lbs and currently wear a size 8 in Athelta (Dipper pants, etc), but I ordered a Small based on reviews here and on the site. Hoping it works out!

I think it's a faux drawstring.

TwinFoxes
11-25-2012, 10:03 PM
Ok, Ebates posted. 10% on my purchase. I did not click through Gap. I think it was a mistake that was honored. Yay for me, but sorry I got your hopes up. :(

twowhat?
11-26-2012, 12:12 AM
Thanks! I ordered a few things to try given their new free returns policy. I got the fishnet cardi in black, the spice it up hoodie in olive, and the all-star pant in shale (that wide sash waistband looked so nice - I had to try it!)