PDA

View Full Version : Santa gift - which one to get?

KrisM
11-25-2012, 08:28 AM
DD wants a Fijit. She asked for it last year as well. I figure even if I don't think it'll last, she can get it as a Santa gift because sometimes Santa just brings those types of things.

Anyhow, she really liked the pink and purple from TRU and I bought it on sale with a coupon for $40 total. This week, Meijer has them for $35 and I have a coupon for $10 off, so only $25. I'd feel better paying only $25 for this because I don't think it'll keep her attention for very long. I could be wrong, as other things have surprised me. But, Meijer doesn't carry the pink/purple, so I'd have to get either solid pink or solid purple.

Is $15 worth it? Should I just get the cheaper one? I'm sure she'd still be happy with the purple one. Or, should I forget about the $15 and keep it with her #1 color choice?

hillview
11-25-2012, 08:37 AM
well for $15 I'd just get her the color she wanted.

SnuggleBuggles
11-25-2012, 10:51 AM

:yeahthat:

crl
11-25-2012, 10:56 AM

:yeahthat: plus saving yourself the hassle of returning and rebuying.

Catherine

KrisM
11-25-2012, 11:05 AM
Okay, I'll keep what I have. I guess I'm just cheap! Plus, I hate thinking of $40 not getting played with more than $25 :).

Melaine
12-05-2012, 07:54 AM
The pink one and purple one are $15 at Walmart.com now....what are these??

KrisM
12-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Yeah, sure, thanks! This does NOT help me!!

I think I am keeping what I have still. I know the other would be fine though. Too hard!

I don't really know what they are, but they tell jokes, sing, and dance. They have their own personality, based on color. I'm not sure if they react differently based on personality. But, i picked Willa because she like art, comedies, and fashion design and that matches DD.