PDA

View Full Version : 30% off Method at Soap.com One Time Use Only

mypa
11-25-2012, 02:44 PM
www.Soap.com Ebates is 2.5%

30% off all Method products plus other brands such a Neutrogena, Pantene, etc.

Deal w/code is on their homepage.

I picked up their Sweetwater soap refill that I dilute for the kid's foaming soap pump and also their laundry refill. I'm also trying some of their bodywashes.

I combined to get free shipping with products from sister sites, Vine.com and Casa.com, using their 30% off discount (first orders only). I recently discovered Caldrea (very pricey but amazing scents that really lingers) and got 2 different all purpose cleaner refills w/the 30% off from those two sites.

I should be set for a year, if not more.

ETA: I tried using the 30% off sbattle code again and it said it was only one time use, didn't realize that. BTW, I already got my shipment delivered! That was fast!

Daphnecita
11-26-2012, 07:47 PM
Thanks! I got about a years worth of smarty dish and some cleaners. Ebates is 5% today.

edoudera
11-26-2012, 08:02 PM
This is stackable with the code PLUMSOAP to give you an extra 20% off, for a total of 50% off.

It works on all the "battle" winners on soap.com.

There are some good deals to be had on rechargeable batteries as well.

I got the code as a plumdistrict coupon a few days ago.

edoudera
11-26-2012, 08:05 PM
This is stackable with the code PLUMSOAP to give you an extra 20% off, for a total of 50% off.

It works on all the "battle" winners on soap.com.

There are some good deals to be had on rechargeable batteries as well.

I got the code as a plumdistrict coupon a few days ago. Here's the fine print:
Offer exclusively for new Soap.com customers on their first Soap.com order: Visit Soap.com and add eligible products to your shopping cart (www.soap.com/battle). Create a customer account and enter your voucher codes PLUMSOAP and SBATTLE under “Promotion & Savings” at checkout. Enter both offer codes at checkout to receive 50% off eligible brands. The discount from the promotional codes will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will be applied to all applicable promotion items in the shopping cart as long as the appropriate codes have been entered. Shipping is free on your first Soap.com order of $25 or more.