PDA

View Full Version : Sodastream $40

elbenn
11-26-2012, 02:12 PM
There is a deal for a sodastream for $40 with free shipping and it comes with a 12 sampler pack ($10 value). There are two codes to input--FF2012 and FREEFIZZ. You need to click through the link on this SD thread.

http://slickdeals.net/f/5586200-Sodastream-Jet-Stream-12ct-Holiday-sampler-pk-39-97-FS?

Hawkeyewife
11-26-2012, 02:32 PM
THANKS! I ordered one for my ILs, they drink a lot of soda.

pjsmom30
11-26-2012, 02:45 PM
There is a $20 rebate out there for this, google search it. Good until next year.

Cuckoomamma
11-26-2012, 03:04 PM
I can't get the codes to work :-(

Any tips?

kellij
11-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Is this the thing girls were talking about a while ago that they added diet coke syrup from Sam's, etc?

TIA

KrisM
11-26-2012, 03:13 PM
There is a $20 rebate out there for this, google search it. Good until next year.

Thanks. I found a rebate. It's not good for purchases on sodastream.com, so not for this. But, I bought it on Thursday for $80 with a $30 gc, so I can do that and make my cost only $30!

KLD313
11-26-2012, 03:22 PM
Thanks! I've wanted to try this for awhile.

elbenn
11-26-2012, 03:29 PM
I can't get the codes to work :-(

Any tips?

Did you link through the SD thread? I think you have to to get the codes to work.

kaharris83
11-26-2012, 04:31 PM
Thanks!! I went with this one for $50
http://www.sodastreamusa.com/Pearl-Genesis-Seltzer-Starter-Kit-P369.aspx
for the extra bottle and 6 extra sample packets. DH asked for one a while ago and I never got him one so this will be a nice surprise for him.

Melaine
11-26-2012, 06:08 PM
Is this the thing girls were talking about a while ago that they added diet coke syrup from Sam's, etc?

TIA

I would also like to know about this....I wish I knew the ingredients for their flavors...they aren't listed.

emschwar
11-26-2012, 06:14 PM
I would also like to know about this....I wish I knew the ingredients for their flavors...they aren't listed.

We have a sodastream. What ingredients are you wondering about?

Melaine
11-26-2012, 07:17 PM
We have a sodastream. What ingredients are you wondering about?

Thank you! I was just curious if they have natural flavoring, and are they all sweetened with HFCS?

KrisM
11-26-2012, 07:21 PM

They are listed on their website. http://www.sodastreamusa.com/flavors.aspx

Pick the type. then, all the choices are there and you can view the label. I don't think they use any HFCS.

marie
11-26-2012, 09:05 PM
They are listed on their website. http://www.sodastreamusa.com/flavors.aspx

Pick the type. then, all the choices are there and you can view the label. I don't think they use any HFCS.

But they do use Sucralose in some of their non-diet flavors in case you don't like the taste of it. Wish they'd add tonic to their naturals line. . .

emschwar
11-26-2012, 09:14 PM
No HCFS in any of their products. They do use sucralose in some. And they have the naturals line of products too, though I haven't tried those.

I'm not sure if the regular flavors have artificial or natural flavors, but the naturals are, well, natural :)

malphy
11-26-2012, 09:22 PM
I just wanted to say I have had one for over 6 yrs and more than got my money's worth from it. I love it and use it w/their mixes and make up my own. great deal!

Melaine
11-26-2012, 09:43 PM
Thanks guys....I would like to try this but not sure if I can justify yet another appliance. I have been avoiding natural flavors because they can contain soy or dairy which I am avoiding currently for the baby. But it's awesome that they don't have HFCS!

KrisM
11-26-2012, 10:07 PM
Thanks guys....I would like to try this but not sure if I can justify yet another appliance. I have been avoiding natural flavors because they can contain soy or dairy which I am avoiding currently for the baby. But it's awesome that they don't have HFCS!

One nice thing about it is that it doesn't use electricity or batteries. So, mine is in a corner out of the way on my counter. I don't need it near an outlet or anything.

If you drink soda and normally buy cans or 2-liters, it's a great space-saving item. I love that I don't have to store full and empty containers any more. The refills are small.

Momit
11-26-2012, 10:23 PM
Thank you! I was just curious if they have natural flavoring, and are they all sweetened with HFCS?

I've been wondering the same thing! Tempted now that I know they don't have HFCS and have a natural line.

We hardly ever drink soda anymore but sometimes I do want something other than water...hmmm...

sduemmler
11-28-2012, 09:10 AM
Does anyone have the llink to the $20 rebate? I've been searching for it--would like to use my Kohl's cash on this...

THANKS!

pjsmom30
11-28-2012, 09:53 AM
Does anyone have the llink to the $20 rebate? I've been searching for it--would like to use my Kohl's cash on this...

THANKS!

http://slickdeals.net/f/4262206-20-Rebate-off-ANY-SodaStream-Machine-YMMV

paysensmom
12-06-2012, 02:28 AM
The charge has vanished from my credit card and my account for the order says, "error" for shipping info. Are these orders going to be cancelled???

mytwosons
12-06-2012, 08:04 AM
I was wondering why it hadn't arrived yet.....no shipping confirmation and I don't see the charge on my account (although, I never checked to see if it was ever there). That's pretty bad if they cancal, but really bad if they cancel and don't notify!

kaharris83
12-06-2012, 08:11 AM
If you go read the SD thread people are getting them despite the Error receiving tracking info message. It sounds like the people who have received them already ordered Frday. Someone called and was told it could take up to 14 days.

gamma
12-06-2012, 09:25 AM
I received mine on Tuesday, although I haven't opened the box yet.

littlebird
12-07-2012, 10:11 PM
I got an email at about 4:30 this afternoon which said that my package is delayed because of the large amount of orders they received. It said that it would ship on or before 12/8 and that I would received shipping notification. I guess we'll see what happens since tomorrow is the 8th. I checked my credit card prior to receiving the email, and it hadn't been charged yet. I really hope I do receive it; otherwise I'll have to figure out another gift for my dad...

KLD313
12-07-2012, 10:42 PM
I got an email at about 4:30 this afternoon which said that my package is delayed because of the large amount of orders they received. It said that it would ship on or before 12/8 and that I would received shipping notification. I guess we'll see what happens since tomorrow is the 8th. I checked my credit card prior to receiving the email, and it hadn't been charged yet. I really hope I do receive it; otherwise I'll have to figure out another gift for my dad...

I got the same email.

larig
12-07-2012, 11:49 PM
I have used diet coke syrup with mine. For it to taste right I figured by trial and error that I need to add enough diet coke syrup to the carbonated water so that the bottle is filled almost to the threads.