PDA

View Full Version : Unisex pull-ups?

vtmom
11-26-2012, 02:36 PM
Are there unisex pull-ups out there? My boy/girl twins are wanting to be more independent with diapering/using the potty occasionally, but it seems like there are only pink or blue pull-ups out there. Any gender neutral brands that someone would recommend?

Thanks!

pastrygirl
11-26-2012, 02:38 PM
I forget the brand, but we use the Cars ones here. I guess they are boy-ish, but as a girl, I really like the Cars movie!

m4nash
11-26-2012, 02:42 PM
I've seen Huggies Little Movers Slip Ons that look just like pull ups with the tigger and pooh print.

roseyloxs
11-26-2012, 02:50 PM
Huggies little movers are unisex, they are green and with pooh and tigger like the pp said. Most of the cheap brands are too and the more expensive eco-friendly brands.

TwoBees
11-26-2012, 02:57 PM
My DD wears the Cars pull-ups. I think the Target ones may also be more gender neutral--they have pink and blue designs but they're lighter in color and not colored all over (IIRC).

vtmom
11-26-2012, 02:59 PM
Do the slip-ons work just like the pull-ups? That might be an option. Does anyone have any experience with the 7th Generation pull-ups? We tried their diapers with all 3 of our kids and the fit just wasn't right so we switched to Pampers each time. I'd like to use them if I could, but I just don't know if I have the energy of clean up leaks times two!