PDA

View Full Version : A ponte pant/legging option for muffin top!

twowhat?
11-26-2012, 06:56 PM
I found this on Zappos:

http://l3.zassets.com/images/z/1/7/0/1/1/7/1701172-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg
http://www.zappos.com/jag-jeans-nikki-legging-double-knit-ponte-black

And I just got it today and OMG it is amazing! It's even more comfy than the Costco ponte pant. I just hope it won't develop holes like the Costco ones do. I'm thinking it will hold up better since it's not cotton. I am so happy to find something that works with my diastasis!! Pocket placement is good:) Length is PERFECT (I'm 5'6'' for reference, and it doesn't bunch up around my ankles as much as it does on the model). The only drawback is the price ($60, not on sale) but if it holds up, price per wear will make them soooo worth it.

I just had to share my happy dance:) I wish they came in a bunch of other colors! I need to go see what else Jag has to offer:)

azazela
11-26-2012, 07:18 PM
I found this on Zappos:

I need to go see what else Jag has to offer:)

Jag makes awesome jeans that have that exact waist! If you love these, you'll love their pull on jeans!

fivi2
11-26-2012, 10:26 PM
I am now intrigued by the pull on jeans. Does anyone have them? Do they look okay? The reviews are pretty good on Nordstroms...

echoesofspring
11-27-2012, 12:37 AM
I'm a new convert to JAG jeans, I bought a pair of bootcut regular waistband jeans at NR that made lower half look amazing, even DH commented...naturally I bought them right before I got pregnant. I then bought a pair of the no waistband jeans and a pair of capris, when I needed something other than what I had but wasn't ready to pull out the preg pants again. They were great, the only issue I had with them was that they did slip down and I had to pull them up, but I assume that's b/c I had no waist, the sales clerk in our local shop that sold them to me told me a lot of women around here were buying them for horseback riding b/c they stayed put.

pastrygirl
11-27-2012, 09:51 AM
Love my pull-on Jag jeans!! The pocket placement couldn't be more perfect for me. It looked like the before-and-after of that mom jean blog!

ETA: I don't like the NYDJ pull-ons, though. The rear view is not good and the elastic waist twists in the wash! I'm returning mine as soon as I can make it back to Nordstrom. I don't want to spend 10 minutes fixing the waistband every time I wash them.

katydid1971
11-27-2012, 11:43 AM
I just bought a pair of the pull on Jag jeans last week and the jury is still out. I bought a pair of the cords too and I am thinking I might return them. I have a jelly belly and they can roll down at times, not always but if I'm doing stuff on the floor etc. I tried on about 20 pairs of jeans at Nordstroms last week and bought these. I need to live with them a little longer I think.