PDA

View Full Version : Shutterfly calendar deal

Melaine
11-28-2012, 10:29 PM
I think this will be over tonight but I finally ordered my calendars and it ended up being cheaper than I thought, so I wanted to share.

Code SHIP30, gets free shipping over $30
and code EXTRA20 takes 20% off on top of sales.
Calendars are one at regular price, additional 50% off so my 7 calendars were $75.32 shipped. I am happy with that and thankful to be done with it. I hate finding photos for these things but everyone loves them. We are giving my parents and siblings these calendars and then I might make something homemade to go with it, but that's it, we are going light this year on gifts.

KrystalS
11-28-2012, 11:34 PM
I tried so hard to get mine done today so I could get the additional 20% off! My family loves them too but they are SO time consuming! DS was being particularly difficult today which didn't help!

okinawama
11-28-2012, 11:41 PM
Eeeek, I'm working on mine right now ( browsing on my phone while I upload some more pics). I hope I can get it done in time!!

happymommyof2
11-29-2012, 02:15 AM
Kinda late, but I just got my order in. You may also want to try PERKHOLIDAY for $20 off. It just worked on my account. I got 9 calendars and 1 card for $75. HTH someone.

Melaine
11-29-2012, 09:23 AM
Kinda late, but I just got my order in. You may also want to try PERKHOLIDAY for $20 off. It just worked on my account. I got 9 calendars and 1 card for $75. HTH someone.

Seriously? Would I have any luck getting them to apply retroactively? Where is the code from?

KrystalS
11-29-2012, 09:56 AM
Seriously? Would I have any luck getting them to apply retroactively? Where is the code from?

Not sure about retroactive but I put the code in my offers and it said $20 for holiday cards from Destination Maternity. I'm trying to see how many cards you have to actually buy because I already got mine!

happymommyof2
11-29-2012, 11:12 AM
I did a search for shutterfly coupons and found it on couponchief. It just said $20 off of your $20+ purchase(exp 11/30). So I put the code in and it worked. It was midnight here so I just saw the discount taken off the total and posted the code here before going to bed. Just checked my account and it shows Destination Maternity as the discount.

rlu
11-29-2012, 01:44 PM
I had an email from shutterfly today that all calendars are 50% through Sunday.

FWIW snapfish is offering buy 1 get 2 free calendars through Monday (I think).