PDA

View Full Version : Where's the best deal on a Learning Tower right now?

Choccie
11-30-2012, 11:23 PM
There's a couple on CL but both over an hours drive away. Figure easier to just buy a new one -- anyone seen codes or deals floating around anywhere? TIA :-)

bostonsmama
11-30-2012, 11:52 PM
Okay, no to your question, but seriously...I convinced myself I *HAD* to have one for almost $150, but I just stuck my daughter on a 2-step step stool, and she's been cooking and making pancakes with me since she was 10 months old. I think she misstepped once, and I instantly caught her. DD is 2 now and goes and drags the collapsable stool out and starts helping me cook...every day. In hindsight, I think it would've been massively cumbersome to maneuver around and totally unnecessary.

MBAChick
12-01-2012, 04:10 PM
I purchased a learning tower form Blueberry Forest when my son was 18 months old. He has used ti every day since and is now two. He is able to push it around himself on the wood floors and will use it to build megablocks towers higher, stand and the center island to watch and interact while we make meals ext. He also uses it for creative play with his cars ect. I do agree with the other poster it is a high price for a glorified step stool but I enjoy the adjustable height options and the safety aspect as he can climb on it when I am across the room and I know he should not get hurt.