PDA

View Full Version : $120 Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner

ILikeToSave
12-01-2012, 12:38 AM
Just got a Camel alert & this is the lowest price ever for this vacuum. I am excited as one can possibly get for a vacuum deal! It has awesome reviews. I am getting it to keep in the pantry mainly to clean up kiitchen mess & pet hair.
http://www.amazon.com/Hoover-Cordless-Stick-Vacuum-Cleaner/dp/B001PB8EJ2?SubscriptionId=AKIAJ7T5BOVUVRD2EFYQ&tag=camels-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B001PB8EJ2

Hoover Platinum Collection LiNX Cordless Stick Vacuum

Full power. No cord.

This sleek, versatile featherweight cordless is always ready to deliver upright performance*. With Hoover’s Fade Free** Lithium-Ion battery power the Linx is great for both a quick pick-up and a full room cleaning.

Here's what makes this Hoover so remarkable.

It’s always ready to go: This is a full power upright in an amazingly lightweight cordless body. The LiNX brings convenience and quick draw cleaning to accidental dry spills and breaks but its also a full strength no loss of suction*** upright with a multi-cyclonic cleaning core and Hoover’s WindTunnel technology capable of delivering a deep clean to any floor surface.
It keeps on cleaning: The Fade-Free** LiNX Lithium-Ion Battery System is designed to deliver a whole house clean. A one of a kind fuel gauge lets you know when its time for a recharge.
Sleek enough to get the toughest spaces: The LiNX Cordless Stick Vacuum features Hoover’s extreme recline handle to allow for cleaning under tables, beds and other hard to reach spots.

readyforever
12-01-2012, 02:04 AM
I love this vacuum. I've owned two of these and will probably buy a third when this one breaks or stops working. Makes cleaning up crumbs, dirt and pet hair so much easier

TamiRuns
12-01-2012, 06:56 AM
What a deal! We've had one for about 3 years now and paid much more for it. And it's worth it! I use it daily to clean up after meals on our hardwood floors.