PDA

View Full Version : Cute non-disney princess dress - $16.99 shipped

azazela
12-01-2012, 08:22 AM
http://www.littledressupshop.com/princess-winter-belle-dress-up-costume.html

10am-10pm EST today only

Lots of deals from the Little Dress Up Shop this year! I really like their dresses and things. They ship fairly quickly for free. Just watch the sizing. My tall 6 year old wears a Medium in these and has lots of length to go still. The length listed by the size is from shoulder to floor. It's obvious if you click on the sizing chart but not on the main dress page.

ETA: looks like you can save 5% with code WELCOME as well.

Seitvonzu
12-01-2012, 10:07 AM
ack. i always assumed i'd order large from little dress up shop-- my daughter is a tall nearly five year old...on the "bigger" side i'd say. i mostly worry about the weight recs on their site. what would you do? this dress is DARLING! :)

Minnifer
12-01-2012, 10:18 AM
ack. i always assumed i'd order large from little dress up shop-- my daughter is a tall nearly five year old...on the "bigger" side i'd say. i mostly worry about the weight recs on their site. what would you do? this dress is DARLING! :)

I would have thought that too but my tall, slim 4.5 yo (at least 43", maybe more, been a while since I've measured her) had one of her mediums on the other day and it fits pretty much perfectly now across the bodice and comes to her upper calf, but I would only buy large at this point for anything new since there's not much room for growth in the mediums. I'm definitely eyeing this one! :-)

jvs195
12-01-2012, 10:24 AM
I got the Rapunzel dress I ordered at the beginning of the week and it's very nice. Nothing too fussy, very soft and was shipped very promptly. I'd recommend these. Haven't tried it on my 4YO since it's a gift for her cousin and I'd never get it off her.

nrp
12-01-2012, 10:54 AM
I almost ordered this the other day - glad I waited! I just picked one up for DD in size Large (she already has the large bride dress and it fits well - she is an average size just about to turn 6-yo; it goes pretty well to the floor, but she can walk in it). With the welcome code it was $16.14 shipped!

kbud
12-01-2012, 12:42 PM
The quality of these dresses is awesome. We love them. They are comfy and easy to get on and off...oh and they are machine washable. We bought our first one about 6 years ago and is great condition.

Drag0nflygirl
12-01-2012, 01:46 PM
The "welcome" code seems to have been disabled.
ETA: Thanks for posting this. I got one for each DD.

kbud
12-01-2012, 01:54 PM
I just noticed they are having 8 days of deals. Have all the deals been this good? Anyone know? Trying to figure out if I should get one for each of my dds or get one of these and another style on another deal.

abh5e8
12-01-2012, 03:42 PM
thanks op! dd is getting lots of dress up clothes for her bday in Jan, and this will be perfect. have they had other dresses on sale this week?

abh5e8
12-01-2012, 03:56 PM
i ordered a large, dd will be 6 in Jan, but then I measured and she is only 32" tall from shoulder to ground. I used the online chat, and they changed my order for me! that is awesome CS!!

any experience with the knight/king or other boys costumes?

smart_girl
12-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Thanks OP! I ordered the Rapunzel dress that was on sale on Friday and it already arrived today! Very satisfied, so I went ahead and ordered this one as well. With the petticoat underneath, the M (which was all they had in the Rapunzel) was just a little too long for my tall 19 month old, so I went the S this time. This is going to be great for our December Disney trip!!

kaitlyns.mom
12-01-2012, 07:31 PM
We're going to Disneyland right before Christmas for DD's birthday, so I picked one up for her. We love all of the dresses we have from this shop!

Indianamom2
12-01-2012, 08:54 PM
Anyone know if an X-Large dress (the one on sale) would be okay for a skinny but super tall girl? DD is 8+ and is well within the weight limit, but the max height listed is 52" and she is at least 53-56" tall. I would think it would be ok, but just curious.

missym
12-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Anyone know if an X-Large dress (the one on sale) would be okay for a skinny but super tall girl? DD is 8+ and is well within the weight limit, but the max height listed is 52" and she is at least 53-56" tall. I would think it would be ok, but just curious.

My tall, skinny 9yo still wears her XL dresses from this company. They are shorter in length but otherwise fit fine.

Indianamom2
12-01-2012, 09:06 PM
My tall, skinny 9yo still wears her XL dresses from this company. They are shorter in length but otherwise fit fine.

Thanks. It's so hard to find a nice dress-up dress for older girls. Everything in stores only seems to go up to 6x.

amldaley
12-01-2012, 11:04 PM
The "welcome" code seems to have been disabled.
ETA: Thanks for posting this. I got one for each DD.

The WELCOME code did not work on the dress, but it did work on some regularly priced items.

Thanks, OP!