PDA

View Full Version : F-P Kid Tough See Yourself camera (pink) $43 on Amazon

candaceb
12-01-2012, 02:52 PM
I set up a CCC alert for this. The lowest it went last year was $39.99 according to CCC. I am looking for a camera for my niece who will be 5 in January. Does anyone have any input on this camera in particular? I remember seeing a positive review of it on Baby Gizmo last year. I know people often recommend handing down a camera to a kid but there is nothing to be handed down right now. My budget is about $45 max.

http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Kid-Tough-Yourself-Camera-Frustration-Free/dp/B005C3HT1S/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1354387475&sr=1-2&keywords=see+yourself+camera

kaharris83
12-01-2012, 02:58 PM
We have this. I got it on clearance at Target for $15 I think. DS1 just got it when DS2 was born two weeks ago. The picture quality isn't very good. DS1 is 2 and he was into it for a few days at most. He dropped it down the stairs and it seems like that darkened the screen. I'm not sure I'd pay $40 for it, it doesn't seem worth that much. It goes through batteries super quick too. I think people were saying there's a kids camera at Costco for $20 if you're a member you may want to check that out.