PDA

View Full Version : Any Harry and David Deals???

csmolu78
12-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Anyone know of any Harry and David deals right now?

Thanks in advance!

KonzaPrairie
12-01-2012, 05:25 PM
I received an email with a 15% off and it just says in the email "Mention this offer", I don't see a code I can share for an online purchase. So maybe you can call and say you want to use a 15% off coupon you received through an email? Also here is a code for free shipping (which for me was a better deal than 15% off!): CL3-264-7415-039

Here's the email text:

*Save 15% on your product purchase when you shop through a link in this email at HarryandDavid.com or call 1-877-322-1200 and mention this offer. Discount will appear during checkout when ordering online. Product purchase is exclusive of taxes and delivery & processing charges and excludes the purchase of gift cards and wine products. Delivery & processing charges are based on the regular price of merchandise. Offer cannot be used in stores or on previous purchases. Offer may not be combined with any other promotional discount or offer. Void where prohibited by law. Not valid if transferred, copied, purchased, sold or bartered. No cash value. Offer valid through 12/31/2012.

csmolu78
12-01-2012, 05:27 PM
I received an email with a 15% off and it just says in the email "Mention this offer", I don't see a code I can share for an online purchase. So maybe you can call and say you want to use a 15% off coupon you received through an email? Also here is a code for free shipping (which for me was a better deal than 15% off!): CL3-264-7415-039

Here's the email text:

*Save 15% on your product purchase when you shop through a link in this email at HarryandDavid.com or call 1-877-322-1200 and mention this offer. Discount will appear during checkout when ordering online. Product purchase is exclusive of taxes and delivery & processing charges and excludes the purchase of gift cards and wine products. Delivery & processing charges are based on the regular price of merchandise. Offer cannot be used in stores or on previous purchases. Offer may not be combined with any other promotional discount or offer. Void where prohibited by law. Not valid if transferred, copied, purchased, sold or bartered. No cash value. Offer valid through 12/31/2012.

Thanks! I'll take the free shipping :)

ILikeToSave
12-01-2012, 06:22 PM
Depending on what you need, give it another week or two. The last couple of years I have waited & then there were some stellar deals. I will post if I see one. I have a SD alert set up in case someone posts one. This is the deal from last year:
http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=420210

Daphnecita
12-01-2012, 10:00 PM
I have a FS code too if anyone wants it.

SoloMelody
12-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Depending on what you need, give it another week or two. The last couple of years I have waited & then there were some stellar deals. I will post if I see one. I have a SD alert set up in case someone posts one. This is the deal from last year:
http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=420210

I thought of waiting for this deal too...

But this year they had a groupon for their pears $15 for a box shipped mid-november and thousands were bought. So I dont know if they will have anything deeply discounted this year. So I pulled the trigger on some gifts during thanksgiving when that had 30% of pears and 25% off tower of treats and free shipping.

But still holding out for a great deal for myself!

lovebargains
12-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Costco has a tower of treats for $29.99

http://www.costco.com/.product.11158766.html?cm_sp=RichRelevance-_-itempageVerticalRight-_-ViewedPurchased&cm_vc=itempageVerticalRight|ViewedPurchased

I sent it previous years and always received happy reviews

candaceb
12-06-2012, 02:24 PM
I have a coupon code for 20% off that came in the box of pears that Santa sent us. PM me if you can use it.

babyonway
12-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Living social has a deal for one box of pears for $15. (Not sure what u were looking for exactly)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.