PDA

View Full Version : Desperate to find Encyclopedia Britannica Interactive Science Library at Costco

mommab
12-01-2012, 06:10 PM
Hi mommas & poppas ~

I haven't posted here in a very long time, but when I googled "Encyclopedia+Britannica+Costco", a thread in this forum popped up! So glad to be a member and be able to ask this favor!!

We saw this book set for between $30-$40 in our Costco (SC) a few weeks ago and made a mental note to pick one up, but alas, our girls have been with us on each trip there.

http://www.amazon.com/Encyclopaedia-Britannica-Interactive-Science-Library/dp/1450807054

We were at Costco today, and the book set is no where to be found. :( The customer service couldn't help me find an Item Number for this set (they were crazy busy and I had a child with me and couldn't push the issue). If you happen to be in Costco or have this same set and still have the sticker on yours, please let me know what the Item Number is so that I can call to some other Costcos near family / friends.

Note to self: if you plan to buy something for Christmas from Costco, buy it when you see it and don't wait!!

TIA

Beth (momma to a now 9 & 6.5 y.o.)

baileygirl
12-01-2012, 07:18 PM
I bought one and I am guessing the sticker is still on it. I will check when the kids go to bed tonight.

ETA Sorry I won't be able to get it out tonight. I must have moved it to the back of the closet. All of our Christmas gifts are in the closet, so I need to take them all out in order to get the set. The closet it is right next to the kids' rooms, so I can't do it tonight.