PDA

View Full Version : Third trimester - irritated by everyone

Jupiter
12-03-2012, 07:39 PM
I have been lucky enough to have a pretty boring pregnancy so far. In the last week everything has begun annoying me and no matter how many naps I don't feel rested. Any suggestions?

swissair81
12-03-2012, 08:37 PM
IME, the third tri is irritating. The feeling is pretty much there to stay until you meet your babes. Take a deep breath. It will be over soon.

Liziz
12-03-2012, 10:28 PM
No suggestions, but I can commiserate! I got annoyed by every little thing in the 3rd tri. I would constantly have to stop myself (when I could!) before reacting to things because I got so irritated! Hang in there, you're almost there!

swrc00
12-03-2012, 10:40 PM
I am right there with you. I feel so bad for my students. I am not quite as patient as I normally am. Hang in there!

Jupiter
12-04-2012, 09:36 PM
I am right there with you. I feel so bad for my students. I am not quite as patient as I normally am. Hang in there!

Omg! I feel so bad for mine! Especially this one group (I teach hs math). But I've had the for the third year now and I think they just blame it on the pregnancy but still! I can't focus when they talk so I yell at them to be quiet a lot!