PDA

View Full Version : ISO: Deal on Kirby Return to Dreamland Wii Game

Binkandabee
12-04-2012, 11:46 AM
This is on DD's list and I can't stomach paying $49.99 for it. I've been searching for a deal on this. Anyone know of one I might have overlooked?

Mikey0709
12-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Do you need any other video games? I think they are buy one get one 1/2 off at Toys R Us today and tomorrow. That helps to bring the cost down a little.

There is also the DREAM collection that was released a month or two ago - i think it has scenes from Return to Dreamland in it - but not a full version.

My kids are HUGE Kirby fans - we have all the games.

Binkandabee
12-04-2012, 01:16 PM
She does want another Wii game but I can't remember the name of it! I think it's the new Mario Party game. I will check with her. That sounds like a great deal at Toys R Us.

Choccie
12-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Target matched the buy 1 get 1 50% off for me when I picked up 2 video games the other day. I just showed them the TRU flyer and they matched it at the electronics register without blinking an eye. Prefer to buy at Target because the return policy is so much better, plus 5% back with Red Card!

ETA: Target also matched the Skylanders deal (buy 1 get 1 50% off) - I was very happy to get everything done in one trip!

Binkandabee
12-04-2012, 04:19 PM
Hmmm...Target is much closer than TRU. I don't have the ad. Wonder if they would accept the ad via phone. Might just have to stop in and try since Target is on my way home.

Choccie
12-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Hmmm...Target is much closer than TRU. I don't have the ad. Wonder if they would accept the ad via phone. Might just have to stop in and try since Target is on my way home.

Yes - if you pull up the ad on your phone they will accept it - just as long as the advertised date is still current :-)