PDA

View Full Version : $15 fijit

Melaine
12-05-2012, 07:55 AM
Fijit $15 shipped to store Walmart has the Fijit Willa and Serafina for $15. These continue to go in and out of stock. The previous threads are in the Deal Talk forum, so it may not be noticed there. Free site to store shipping or ship to home with orders over $45.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fijit-F...a/16203500 (http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=5645526&sdop=1&sdpid=55701388&sdfid=9&lno=1&trd=http+www+walmart+com+ip+Fijit+F+&u2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.walmart.com%2Fip%2FFijit-Friends-Willa%2F16203500)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fijit-F...a/16203499 (http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=5645526&sdop=1&sdpid=55701388&sdfid=9&lno=2&trd=http+www+walmart+com+ip+Fijit+F+&u2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.walmart.com%2Fip%2FFijit-Friends-Serafina%2F16203499)

What exactly are these???

Momit
12-05-2012, 07:58 AM
What exactly are these???

I have no idea, and I can't decide if they are cute or creepy!

Melaine
12-05-2012, 08:01 AM
I'm debating over getting them for my nieces who are 7 and 8 just bc they are popular and I am not sure what to get them....

Momit
12-05-2012, 08:05 AM
I just ordered one...

There are a few other designs for $17.xx too, but I got the purple one with curly antenna things.

ETA they do get really good reviews

Melaine
12-05-2012, 08:19 AM
I just ordered one...

There are a few other designs for $17.xx too, but I got the purple one with curly antenna things.

ETA they do get really good reviews

I think the $17 ones are a different size.

anonomom
12-05-2012, 08:35 AM
This is a fantastic deal! My older daughter has one and my littler one has been begging for her own. At this price, I'm happy to buy it. Thanks!

They can sing and play and follow simple commands.

Melaine
12-05-2012, 08:38 AM
This is a fantastic deal! My older daughter has one and my littler one has been begging for her own. At this price, I'm happy to buy it. Thanks!

They can sing and play and follow simple commands.

Good to know....let me ask you a question....are the songs pop songs or just tunes? I'm asking because my BIL and SIL are very conservative. I wouldn't want to give them something that played questionable lyrics, ykwim?

AbbysMom
12-05-2012, 08:51 AM
I've been trying to check out for over a half hour and I keep getting a message that the site is unavailable. Is anyone getting through? I fully expect it'll be sold out by the time I get through :(

anonomom
12-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Good to know....let me ask you a question....are the songs pop songs or just tunes? I'm asking because my BIL and SIL are very conservative. I wouldn't want to give them something that played questionable lyrics, ykwim?

We have a mini and the dog one (can't remember the name), and they both sing random syllables. Nothing recognizable. I can't say for sure what the big figits say/sing, but I'd be surprised if it were any "real" song.

Melaine
12-05-2012, 09:01 AM
I've been trying to check out for over a half hour and I keep getting a message that the site is unavailable. Is anyone getting through? I fully expect it'll be sold out by the time I get through :(

I was able to buy both a few minutes after I posted. I found it on SDs though....

Momit
12-05-2012, 09:24 AM

Looks like both of the ones from the OP are sold out but some of the holiday looking ones are available for $17.97 (no original price listed, so maybe they are always this price). They are smaller as Melaine said - 6x3x7 inches and the OP ones were 9x4x10 inches.

maybeebaby08
12-05-2012, 10:05 AM
They are on sale in store for $15 too, and some boxes have $10 coupons so they come out to $5. I think 5, maybe 6 would be the age that would like it. DD is 4 and likes to play with it, but has no interest for the 9yo I babysit.

anonomom
12-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Maybee, thanks for the hint. I told DH that I'd ordered one for DD2 and he got all huffy that I hadn't gotten one for our older daughter, too. I was able to get another in-store. No coupon, but still a great deal.

Momit
12-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Why are these marketed only for girls? I got one for DS thinking he would get a kick out of it - something other than trucks and trains!

Melaine
12-05-2012, 04:52 PM
Why are these marketed only for girls? I got one for DS thinking he would get a kick out of it - something other than trucks and trains!

I agree...especially at this age, I think boys and girls would both think this is really funny and fun.

sandybean
12-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Both DDs are now getting one. LOL.

Momit
12-05-2012, 07:51 PM
They are on sale in store for $15 too, and some boxes have $10 coupons so they come out to $5. I think 5, maybe 6 would be the age that would like it. DD is 4 and likes to play with it, but has no interest for the 9yo I babysit.

Funny - the pictures show almost tween-ish girls which seemed way old for this.

iaam
12-05-2012, 08:57 PM
Just watched the video (commercial). Apparently all the Fijits are girls. Maybe that's why they are targeted towards girls. Anyway, a 9yo we know really wanted this so I got her the purple one.

wildfire
12-06-2012, 02:49 AM
Toys R Us also lists them on their site for $15, but sold out online. I was at the B&M store for something different, and decided to look for them. They had one blue and one green (the blue is on their website, the green isn't). They came up on the scanner for $49.99, but they said they price match to their website so I got them for $15. I got one for my 3 year old and one for my 5 year old. I'm hoping they like it, it seems perfect for the top of their stocking. Is 3 too young? I know if I didn't get her one she would try to steal her sister's.

If you can't find it at your Walmart, try Toys R Us and have the website printed out or loaded on your phone.

Daphnecita
12-06-2012, 04:18 PM
I know nothing about Fijits but remembered reading this post. There is one as a lightening deal right now for 8.99 Fijits Friends Newbies Ice Blue Kira. Says the regular price is 14.99 so this may be smaller than what is listed in OP. Approx 2.5 hours remaining and 55% claimed at the time of this post.

Momit
12-07-2012, 09:38 AM
This thing must be a hot toy! It was featured at the $15 rollback price in a WalMart ad during the NFL game.

Melaine
12-07-2012, 09:40 AM
This thing must be a hot toy! It was featured at the $15 rollback price in a WalMart ad during the NFL game.

I looked in store yesterday and they were sold out! I guess that is why.

KrisM
12-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Toys R Us also lists them on their site for $15, but sold out online. I was at the B&M store for something different, and decided to look for them. They had one blue and one green (the blue is on their website, the green isn't). They came up on the scanner for $49.99, but they said they price match to their website so I got them for $15. I got one for my 3 year old and one for my 5 year old. I'm hoping they like it, it seems perfect for the top of their stocking. Is 3 too young? I know if I didn't get her one she would try to steal her sister's.

If you can't find it at your Walmart, try Toys R Us and have the website printed out or loaded on your phone.

FYI, now the website says "hot online only price", so the store probably won't price match. I was going to go for sure, as the one DD wants is only at TRU and I'd love to get it for $15!

maybeebaby08
12-07-2012, 10:34 AM
Target.com has them for $15 right now too.

KrisM
12-15-2012, 09:35 AM
FYI, now the website says "hot online only price", so the store probably won't price match. I was going to go for sure, as the one DD wants is only at TRU and I'd love to get it for $15!

I finally got there this week. They told me they don't match 'online only' price, but did it anyway :). I'm so happy! I had paid $40 and I like $15 so much better! Fortunately, they had a shelf full of the color DD wants, too.

Momit
12-15-2012, 10:49 AM
I finally got there this week. They told me they don't match 'online only' price, but did it anyway :). I'm so happy! I had paid $40 and I like $15 so much better! Fortunately, they had a shelf full of the color DD wants, too.

Maybe I should try that. The one I ordered from Walmart had a broken antenna and of course by then they were OOS online and in store.

Mommaof3
12-15-2012, 03:04 PM
DD wanted the blue one so badly last Christmas and she literally played with it on Christmas and it has been sitting on her shelf since. I wouldn't waste $15!

wildfire
12-15-2012, 08:31 PM
When I got it from Toys R Us, it didn't say online only price so they must have changed it after that.