PDA

View Full Version : Sesame Place Christmas on Groupon!

Mikey0709
12-05-2012, 11:40 AM
3 ticket options- great 1/2 price deal but of course we went LAST weekend.

My only concern is how JAMMED it would be with a groupon deal??? We waited in some ride lines 20-30 minutes last weekend with no deal, and people lined up 1/2 hour before show doors even opened.

We did have a blast though and closed the park...no lines for rides after 7pm!

Also not the cheapest park-$15 for parking, expensive food, and $5 games ( which we didn't even go near!) we also managed to stay out of the stores.

BigDog
12-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the heads up! We live about 20 minutes from there and I've wanted to take the kids but, I'll be honest, I'm completely intimidated by the place! I think this might be a good opportunity to finally take the leap!

Mikey0709
12-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Same here....we're about an hour away but there was no way I was spending $50 a person to get in with little kids! That would have been $250 for my family just to get in.

We loved going for the holidays and great price.

Also check out the Hershey/Dutch wonderland combo on Hershey's site...there you can get a day in each park for $19.25 a person for the combo ticket ...which I think is a killer deal!!!

My kids are going to think amusement parks are only open in the winter! Ha!

rmrusso
12-08-2012, 08:08 AM
Thank you for the great deal!. My husband and I are going to surprise my 3.5 year old son with this visit. He's going to be so excited! Happy Holidays!

joonbug
12-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Got the deal too! Now, a few questions... It says 3 tickets are 33, so that means we go in for free, right? (DH, DD and I). Are there any other charges except for parking, food? We are planning to go during the winter recess, apart from Christmas Day, any good week days that are better than the others? Or it will be as crowded as the weekend? TIA! Never been and really excited to take DD ;)