PDA

View Full Version : Which skylanders giants?

ray7694
12-05-2012, 11:41 AM
I purchased the starter pack with the Wii game. What other individual giants would be good to add?

Pennylane
12-05-2012, 12:01 PM
My son has asked for these:

Swarm, Eruptor, Ignitor

I also picked up a few others, but these are the ones he mentioned by name.

Ann

ray7694
12-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Where did you buy them from? Any deals?

endlessheather
12-05-2012, 01:13 PM
In an ideal situation you'd have figures for each element: : Magic, Earth, Water, Fire, Tech, Undead, Life and Air. The elements are listed on the front of their cases.

For the giants themselves (larger figures) Tree Rex, Bouncer, Crusher, Swarm and Hot Head are out right now.

Skylanders can be hard to come by at times and some can be more difficult to get. Toys R Us has been having good sales on them recently B1/G 40 or 50% off but when I went on Sat. they had only 1 left of Crusher and had a wall full of Bouncer. Walmart/Target both seem to keep good stock. It depends on your area too. We have a ton of Glow in the Dark figures of Sonic Boom here but I've heard they are rare and hard to get. Light Core figures are hard to come by.

It really depends on how much you want to invest in the game but some areas are only accessible by the different elements so I'd lean to getting a figure for each elemental area eventually and some of the giants since some areas will only be accessible by them too. It can be an incredible $ sink but makes for easy stocking stuffers, easter gifts, birthday gifts etc. :) I just tuck them away in the closet when I find new ones or rares haha.