PDA

View Full Version : HOT deal on Disney DVDs

amatahrain
12-05-2012, 06:42 PM
Kbg deals has two bundles of Disney movies for $39 each plus free shipping! Use code MISSU12US to receive a $5 voucher for a future purchase. I bought one of each bundle and it worked out to 12 movies for $78 or $6.50 each. I am stoked! :yay:

Girl's Movie DVD Bundle with Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Cinderella and Aladdin

Boy's Movie DVD Bundle including Toy Story 1, 2, and 3, Tarzan, The Lion King and Cars

ww.kgbdeals.com

-------------------------
NOTE FROM MODERATOR:
Buyer beware: Please do a Google search on this company before deciding to purchase from them. There are many accounts of people not receiving their vouchers/products and having difficulty resolving issues with kgbdeals.

ourbabygirl
12-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Cool! Anyone ordered from here before?

KrystalS
12-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Thats an awesome deal if you don't already own some of the DVDs. Not sure about the site, I've never heard of it before.

luli13
12-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Thanks OP, I just ordered the bundle:thumbsup:
And smart in listing your referral link ;). You just earned some from my purchase.

DietCokeLover
12-05-2012, 09:24 PM
OP, I edited your link.

amatahrain
12-06-2012, 12:21 AM
Sorry I truly wasn't even paying attention. I did intentionally put it on my Facebook page and didn't even think about it when I hit paste to share the info on here.

Thanks for the referral though and sorry again :). I am glad you got them though..... This might be my favorite deal I've come across this Christmas. I couldn't stomach $15-$20 per movie.

Happy Holidays!

Dream
12-06-2012, 12:34 AM
Great deal. I have 3 of them but it maybe still worth it. I was looking for aladdin and little mermain and I think they're more expensive to purchase now individually. We don't have sleeping beauty either. I just might go for this deal.

bw52
12-06-2012, 12:51 AM
Just a warning. I googled the company and the site gets pretty bad reviews. Makes me too nervous to buy from them. Wish it weren't so, though, because i was looking for a deal on some of those.

abh5e8
12-06-2012, 12:58 AM
Kbg deals has two bundles of Disney movies for $39 each plus free shipping! Use code MISSU12US to receive a $5 voucher for a future purchase. I bought one of each bundle and it worked out to 12 movies for $78 or $6.50 each. I am stoked! :yay:

Girl's Movie DVD Bundle with Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Cinderella and Aladdin

Boy's Movie DVD Bundle including Toy Story 1, 2, and 3, Tarzan, The Lion King and Cars

ww.kgbdeals.com

is there free shipping? - n/m, there is.

abh5e8
12-06-2012, 12:59 AM
does it really take 4 weeks for delivery?

BabiMama
12-06-2012, 01:01 AM
Sorry to spoil the fun because I got really excited about this deal, but the website does have horrible reviews:
http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.kgbdeals.com

From what I can tell you're buying a voucher which you then turn around and use on another website? Since some of these movies are in the "Vault" there is a very good chance they are counterfeit.

Staraglimmer
12-06-2012, 01:16 AM
Sorry to spoil the fun because I got really excited about this deal, but the website does have horrible reviews:
http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.kgbdeals.com

From what I can tell you're buying a voucher which you then turn around and use on another website? Since some of these movies are in the "Vault" there is a very good chance they are counterfeit.

Yes, I doubt they would be selling movies that are in the vault that cheap. Watch your credit cards.

carolyngau
12-07-2012, 01:21 AM
OK, now I'm really nervous! I read the reviews http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.kgbdeals.com
and it freaked me out! (*I can hear my mother in my head... "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!")
Wondering if I can cancel my order....
Let me know if anyone actually gets theirs!

KrystalS
12-07-2012, 09:47 AM
OK, now I'm really nervous! I read the reviews http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.kgbdeals.com
and it freaked me out! (*I can hear my mother in my head... "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!")
Wondering if I can cancel my order....
Let me know if anyone actually gets theirs!

I would cancel and watch my credit card very carefully. My card number was stolen online a few months ago and they made several very small charges, $1.55, 2.67, charges like that, to all online stores. The fraud dept for my card said they do that to see if the small charges will go through without you noticing and then they do the big purchase.

socaintexas
01-15-2013, 11:39 PM
Anybody got their movies yet?

pharmjenn
01-16-2013, 06:15 AM
totally forgot about this. Need to check my account to see if I ever actually made the purchase. Obviously, I have not received anything, and there have not been any fraudulant/suspicious charges on my credit card.

luli13
01-16-2013, 09:22 AM
I'm looking at the posts above about this site getting negative reviews- CRAP! This was a total impulse buy before the holidays for me. Still haven't gotten mine and I emailed them last week and got this response:

Thank you for your patience regarding your Capital Sales Group purchase.
Our apologies for the delay and inconvenience this has caused.

We received an update from the merchant and they assured us that you should be receiving your order anytime next week.

Again, we appreciate your patience.

Please let us know if you have any other questions simply by responding to this Incident on your 'My History' page.

Kind regards,

Rea
Your kgbdeals Team

Haven't seen suspicious activity yet but I'm keeping a look out. Probably going to have to dispute the charge with my CC.

carolyngau
01-16-2013, 11:24 PM
Yeah, I tried to cancel my order. I emailed them and asked to cancel. They emailed back and asked me why, but said I couldn't respond to that email... I'd have to log in and put more personal info in and sign up for their newsletter or whatever. So I ignored it. I asked me credit card company to delete the charge, as I never got the item, and cannot get a hold of an actual person to talk to (they have no phone number!) I did have a weirdo charge on my card for $5.99 that no one can explain, the the credit card company is investigating. Not alot, but weird. Which is, I heard, what the scammers do... put a small charge on there first to see if it goes through, then do bigger and bigger charges.

TwinFoxes
01-16-2013, 11:34 PM
I'm looking at the posts above about this site getting negative reviews- CRAP! This was a total impulse buy before the holidays for me. Still haven't gotten mine and I emailed them last week and got this response:

Thank you for your patience regarding your Capital Sales Group purchase.
Our apologies for the delay and inconvenience this has caused.

We received an update from the merchant and they assured us that you should be receiving your order anytime next week.

Again, we appreciate your patience.

Please let us know if you have any other questions simply by responding to this Incident on your 'My History' page.

Kind regards,

Rea
Your kgbdeals Team

Haven't seen suspicious activity yet but I'm keeping a look out. Probably going to have to dispute the charge with my CC.

I would dispute now, you only have a certain amount of time. Good luck!

socaintexas
02-08-2013, 06:09 PM
I got a cancellation email today.

Anyone else?

luli13
02-08-2013, 06:30 PM
I got a cancellation email today.

Anyone else?

I disputed the charge with my cc company three weeks ago. I read a ton of complaint posts on their Facebook page and decided I was over it.

pharmjenn
02-08-2013, 11:16 PM
Got the cancellation email today as well. I guess after all the bad press, it is not unexpected.