PDA

View Full Version : Public Apology

bellablue
12-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Hi Bitching Post Friends,

I just want to take this opportunity to publicly apologize for seeming unsupportive in the stepmom thread yesterday. I didn't realize that my trying to cheer people up would come off as negative..I was just trying to be positive! After talking to the moderators, I now see that the point of this board is to complain about anything and everything and have the open forum to do so. I was just trying to throw some light in but it must not have come off that way. So I'm sorry if I offended anyone and wanted you all to know that I now get how this board works! :yay:

cdlamis
12-06-2012, 11:45 AM
Aww- even though I wasn't part of the thread you mentioned, I'll chime in. Don't feel so bad!! Yes, your reply was out of place for the BBB bitching forum but you'd only know that by being an active member there. We all learn the unspoken rules in life but sometimes it's by making a mistake or learning the hard way! :-)
Welcome, jump in and bitch away! :-) (coming from this member who rarely posts in this forum but loves reading and commiserating)

sidmand
12-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Aww- even though I wasn't part of the thread you mentioned, I'll chime in. Don't feel so bad!! Yes, your reply was out of place for the BBB bitching forum but you'd only know that by being an active member there. We all learn the unspoken rules in life but sometimes it's by making a mistake or learning the hard way! :-)
Welcome, jump in and bitch away! :-) (coming from this member who rarely posts in this forum but loves reading and commiserating)

:yeahthat:

LMPC
12-06-2012, 01:36 PM
Yeah, I agree....don't fret. It's takes a little while to learn how the BP works. Welcome to the BBB, though!!! Don't let what happened yesterday dissuade you from jumping in and posting again :)

queenmama
12-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Now you won't feel awkward when you need to start a BP of your own! ;)

No worries!

Lara

sophiesmom03
12-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Now you won't feel awkward when you need to start a BP of your own! ;)

No worries!

Lara

This. Jump in and have fun, and feel free to vent here when you need to!

gatorsmom
12-06-2012, 04:07 PM
I'm sorry I jumped down your throat the other day. :bag. The bitching post is for most of us at least some of the time one of the only safe places to take out our frustrations and gripes without causing hurt feelings and problems in real life. If you spend any time here you will notice that nearly every poster in the bitching post is there to commiserate and hold the OP 's (original poster) hand. It's a nice feeling. Try it. :D

AJP
12-06-2012, 04:57 PM
Glad you stuck around. Welcome and feel free to add your own B$@#^ to the mix. There's lots of support and info to be found on all of these boards!

niccig
12-06-2012, 05:36 PM
. If you spend any time here you will notice that nearly every poster in the bitching post is there to commiserate and hold the OP 's (original poster) hand. It's a nice feeling. Try it. :D

And many of the posts have a backstory. Many posters have been here for years and we've gotten to know each other and know the backstory.

queenmama
12-06-2012, 06:03 PM
And many of the posts have a backstory. Many posters have been here for years and we've gotten to know each other and know the backstory.

And that one (that the OP is referring to), in particular, is a doozy!

Lara