PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen lego gift cards @ Target?

soupmom
12-06-2012, 12:15 AM
I loved these as an addition to gift cards last year but haven't seen them in my Target so far this year.

elmojessi
12-06-2012, 12:59 AM
I've been on the lookout too and haven't seen them yet.

Mommaof3
12-06-2012, 08:56 AM
I asked about them and this year they are not doing lego ones :(

KimMae
12-06-2012, 09:42 AM
Not lego but - I got some kind of moving item (can't remember if it is an animal or a vehicle) that follows a marked path like with a marker. I find this type of card on the "gift card cart" (that's what it is labeled usually located near the registers to the side or end. It is a cart used by the employees to distribute the cards to their spots through the store and I'd guess some cards never get distributed as employees or other people like me take them all. I only took two though!

lchang25000
12-06-2012, 09:50 AM
Not lego but - I got some kind of moving item (can't remember if it is an animal or a vehicle) that follows a marked path like with a marker. I find this type of card on the "gift card cart" (that's what it is labeled usually located near the registers to the side or end. It is a cart used by the employees to distribute the cards to their spots through the store and I'd guess some cards never get distributed as employees or other people like me take them all. I only took two though!

I got a couple of these gift cards as well. Will be putting one in DS's stocking.

http://www.target.com/p/draw-and-go-gift-card/-/A-14201746#prodSlot=medium_1_8

glbb35
12-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Awe man... I am disappointed as well. We loved those last year and it went over great even with the nieces and nephews.

I will go and see what the dog thing is.

B

DS 03, 06, twins 09, 11

Blakes Mommy
12-06-2012, 11:56 AM
I had gotten one for a classmate of DS2 for a birthday and then thought that was silly why didn't I buy a couple more as stocking stuffers. Luckily I went back and got 2 for my DS's. I only put $5 on theirs though since we have so many gifts and I thought it would be fun for them to pick out something small like hot wheels or dollar spot items. The 2 stores I saw then at had them in the toy dept...not on an end cap but right next to the end cap to the side.

If you give as gift make sure you mention it is a gift card. I just looks like a toy and I had forgotten to tell the classmate's Mom that it was a gift card, I was worried because my kids would just rip it open grab the toy and through the package out! I emailed her and she said it took her a day to realize it was a gift card as well. Thank god it didn't get tossed! That would not be good $20. down the drain!!! I got mine a little before Thanksgiving.