PDA

View Full Version : Any one been in Michael's lately....

Pennylane
12-06-2012, 04:52 PM
And noticed that almost everything good is on sale for like 10 or 15 % off so you can't use your 40 % coupons? I have been in the last 3 weeks looking for American girl sewing kits and the books and they are always on sale!! Yesterday I bought 7 different items and even though 4 of them weren't marked as on sale, they came up 10 % off , so I couldn't use any of my coupons! Just wondering if anyone has noticed this?

Ann

ArizonaGirl
12-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Yep, they do this all of the time and so does Joann's. That is the bummer about shopping there.

Every other month or so they have a 25% off your entire purchase including sale priced and red tag clearance items. Once a months they also have senior day at Joann's and seniors get 20% off their entire purchase including sale items. You have got to jump on it there.

sunshine873
12-06-2012, 06:08 PM
So frustrated with everywhere and their "sale prices" when the regular prices are ridiculously high (I'm talking to you, Michael's, Macys and Kohls!)

OK, now that I'm done with that soapbox, I just wanted to mention for anyone that qualifies, Michael's does have a military discount (I think it's 10%) that is given on top of sale prices too.