PDA

View Full Version : Grain, Corn, Soy and Nut Free Vegan Recipes?

Jacksmommy2b
12-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Anyone?

I know it is a long shot but the pedi allergist has us on a FPIES diet and I am pretty darn clueless.

I am supposed to eat all veggies but no potatoes, beans, squash or peas and light on anything acidic like tomatoes. I also get fruit except members of the berry family and minimal citrus. I can use sea salt, pepper, and Olive and Canola oils. I'm assuming fresh herbs fall under the veggie umbrella and should be fine. Sugar is also okay.

That is pretty much it. No nuts, grain, corn, soy or dairy. Obviously no meats either.

I have a big pot of veggie stock on right now. Last night I had some portobello caps topped with a homemade 'marinara'. I bought eggplants today but want to give the tomatoes a day or two before adding something else sort of bitter. I have been eating 'guacamole' often to keep up my fats. If tomatoes don't bother her I was going to make fresh salsa and pico and I can have a big southwest salad.

Any thoughts on a meals I can make? One of the hardest parts of this is never really feeling satisfied or feeling that I don't get actual meals.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2