PDA

View Full Version : What goes in your post diaper bag?

redhookmom
12-07-2012, 03:13 PM
When I take my older kids out I still take a bag that is kid oriented. You know, the kids stuff you might need but don't want to put in your own bag. I put things in like first aid, hair things and brush, wipes, tissues, something to entertain younger while older is at a sports practice...

Do any of you carry such a bag? Would love to know what you have in it. Wondering if there is something I will wish I had with me but did not think of in advance.

Thanks.

Pear
12-07-2012, 04:10 PM
I switched to a backpack since I don't need to get into it as often. I carry:

A potty seat
Wipes
Post-it notes
A couple of snacks
A funtainer with water

I keep a change of clothes in the car and only add them to the bag for longer outings where retrieving them would be problematic because Dd never needs them.

sunshine873
12-08-2012, 03:33 AM
Once we were clear from potty training, I let DD carry whatever she might need in her little backpack. It usually has a few small toys, snack and water. The only thing I still carry is a small ziplock bag of wipes.

belovedgandp
12-08-2012, 09:55 AM
I have two bags I still carry as needed (1) entertain siblings while at other siblings activities bag and (2) big outing away from the car all day bag (i.e. day at the zoo).

Getting through activities always has wipes and a couple bags for trash. Then I pack/rotate coloring books, stickers, electronic devices, snacks as needed.

Outing bag is usually a backpack that always has wipes, trash bags, underwear, bandaids, nail clippers, water, snacks/lunch, camera.

karstmama
12-08-2012, 11:15 AM
wipes. i'm a fool for wipes.

he usually keeps up with his ipod. i have a change of clothes & some first aid type stuff in the car, but the only thing guaranteed to be on my person is wipes.