PDA

View Full Version : Target on line exclusive OOS - am I out of luck?

firstbaby
12-08-2012, 08:03 AM
I am kicking myself! Waited a few hours to order DSs Christmas gift from Target. They have a bundle not available in stores, and when I went to order last night, "currently unavailable" on line but still showing up on a search page. Called cs to ask if they would get more and they had no information. Any experience with how often things go back in stock? Do I have any hope?

firstbaby
12-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Anyone else experience this and did it come back in stock? Trying to decide whether to wait or buy another bundle :)

daniele_ut
12-08-2012, 02:01 PM
What item is it? I think it would depend on whether it's a seasonal item or something they stock year round.

roobee
12-08-2012, 02:47 PM
is it this http://www.target.com/p/xbox-360-250gb-kinect-holiday-bundle-w-fifa-13-kinect-sports-dance-central-2-xbox-360/-/A-14315587#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=fifa 13

I work for Target.com and talked to 1 or 2 people about this bundle last night. Once an item is out of stock we really have no further info - our advice is to continue checking back for availability (check for the "add to cart" button).

doberbrat
12-08-2012, 05:09 PM
is it this http://www.target.com/p/xbox-360-250gb-kinect-holiday-bundle-w-fifa-13-kinect-sports-dance-central-2-xbox-360/-/A-14315587#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=fifa 13

I work for Target.com and talked to 1 or 2 people about this bundle last night. Once an item is out of stock we really have no further info - our advice is to continue checking back for availability (check for the "add to cart" button).

Not the OP but that was nice of you to do.

OP, when stuff like that happens to me, I buy something different and tape my receipt to the box hoping I can get the original one after all.

firstbaby
12-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Thanks, ladies. Roobee, you are amazing! That is the bundle :) I am hoping it will come back in stock before Christmas. There is another bundle at the same price, but without the soccer game. I am not going to buy the soccer game separate since it is expensive, but would love to get it all together since DS would love it.