PDA

View Full Version : disposable pie pans with lids

boilermakermom
12-08-2012, 11:28 PM
i am planning on making cinnamon rolls for family and friends to enjoy Christmas morning.

where can i purchase the pie pans with plastic lids? (I make the rolls in advance and freeze them.)

My local Meijer sells them but from what I remember last year, they were about $1.50 - $2.00 for a pan and lid.

amldaley
12-08-2012, 11:35 PM
Dollar stores usually. I used to get them at Maxway, which is like a 5 and dime.

trentsmom
12-09-2012, 03:34 PM
I did this last year. I think I got them at Walmart.

chozen
12-09-2012, 03:37 PM
i am planning on making cinnamon rolls for family and friends to enjoy Christmas morning.

where can i purchase the pie pans with plastic lids? (I make the rolls in advance and freeze them.)

My local Meijer sells them but from what I remember last year, they were about $1.50 - $2.00 for a pan and lid.

just by chance did you watch pioneer woman this morn.? she was making cin. rolls and boy they looked really good. the dollar store is where i get mine.

boilermakermom
12-13-2012, 06:40 AM
No, I didn't see it. I have not seen the show, but love the blog! I was sad learn to she is actually from NYC, and bot her and her husband come from $$$$. Not what I had envisioned.

hellokitty
12-13-2012, 08:00 AM
One of the party supply stores in our area used to have a good selection of this stuff. Gfs might be another place to look.