PDA

View Full Version : Why couldn't the decorations wait...

niccig
12-09-2012, 05:46 PM
DH wanted to put up all the Christmas decorations today. I told him to wait until next weekend as I'm done with school on Friday and I can help. No, has to be now.

So he's all annoyed he's not getting much help from DS, who is 8 - well what did you expect. I have to help in between studying for finals. We have our god-DD's birthday party and I already said I couldn't go as it's 1 hour drive there, 2 hour party, 1 hour drive home and someone needs to go grocery shopping as we have no food so add another hour. I need those 5 hours to study. So yes, DH you can't put up all the decorations today as you're taking DS to the party.

And yes, I did tell you all of this this morning when you started in on them. And yes if you had waited 5 days like I explained, it would be much easier as I could have gone to the store this morning if I didn't spend the morning helping with decorations. The party was always out, it's total of 4 hours and that means I don't sleep tonight. I already told our friend it's just you coming and she's OK with it. I told you, you had to leave at 1.30pm, that's why at 1.15pm I was nagging you to come inside, shower and dress. Now you're going to be late to the party. Great.

I don't understand how all of this is a surprise to you. I ALREADY TOLD YOU ALL OF THIS..but obviously you weren't listening.

karstmama
12-09-2012, 10:51 PM
i hear ya, even if he doesn't...what *is* it with guys & their male pattern hearing??