PDA

View Full Version : Costco Holiday Cards

MaddiesMommy
12-09-2012, 11:36 PM
So I'm behind the eight ball with my Christmas cards. I've seen some recs for Costco's. If you're able to order them at the store (not sure if it's online only), how soon are they ready? TIA!

ZeeBaby
12-09-2012, 11:38 PM
So I'm behind the eight ball with my Christmas cards. I've seen some recs for Costco's. If you're able to order them at the store (not sure if it's online only), how soon are they ready? TIA!

You order them online and then pick them up in the store. Usually within a few hours.

katydid1971
12-09-2012, 11:53 PM
You can take your photo card into the store and order them too. They have computers that can read the memory cards. If they aren't too busy you can sometimes get away with shopping and getting your cards later but usually its like a 24 hour turn around IME.

Karenn
12-10-2012, 12:17 AM
There's actually a 2 day turn around time at our Costco right now. I placed and order on Friday and it was ready Sunday. Another large order I placed Thursday was ready Saturday. Often though, my orders are ready the same day.

MaddiesMommy
12-10-2012, 01:21 AM
Awesome! Thanks for all the info. Very helpful! :)

spunkybaby
12-10-2012, 01:40 AM
Sometimes the orders are ready earlier. I placed an order for Chrismas cards late Thursday night (actually, early Friday morning). Available pick-up times when I checked out started on Saturday at noon. But I was at Costco on Friday around noon and went by the photo counter just in case...and the cards were ready...24 hours earlier than promised! Amazing service for last-minute people like myself! :)

MaddiesMommy
12-10-2012, 11:52 AM
Sometimes the orders are ready earlier. I placed an order for Chrismas cards late Thursday night (actually, early Friday morning). Available pick-up times when I checked out started on Saturday at noon. But I was at Costco on Friday around noon and went by the photo counter just in case...and the cards were ready...24 hours earlier than promised! Amazing service for last-minute people like myself! :)

Good to know!! You're still earlier than me! :)

MeISOE
12-10-2012, 08:26 PM
The fact that OP is talking about cards (has a pic in mind) is way ahead of me! I've been drifting towards New Years cards over the last few years.

NewMom2007
12-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Is there an option to see one card IRL before having them print up 50?

♥ms.pacman♥
12-11-2012, 11:07 PM
i printed ours at Costco about a week and a half ago and they only took one hour to be processed. it was sent in late Saturday night, they don't open till 11am or something on Sunday, we went in around 12:30 and they were ready.

you're all still ahead of me though, while printed mine have been sitting on my desk here and have not been mailed yet..it's just been to crazy of a week. waiting till this weekend to stamp and address them and send them out.

urquie
12-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Is there an option to see one card IRL before having them print up 50?

There is an online preview, but that's it.

MaddiesMommy
12-12-2012, 12:34 AM
So after all that, I ended up ordering from TinyPrints. I didn't know when I could get to our Costco to pick them up, since it's not super close. And I really love the look and styles of the TinyPrints cards. But I won't mention the cost, which included extra for two day super rush delivery. I did use a 20% off code, but they were hardly a bargain!