PDA

View Full Version : Discovery.com 25% off sitewide

corrie23
12-10-2012, 10:09 AM
code CYBERBACK
Some of the cute things for kids still in stock. Their craft kits are Alex brand and they have the Jewelry Design studio which is $37+ on Amazon for $7.49 after code. They also have the foil bead maker and refills ($21+ and $8+ respectively on Amazon) for $6 and $1.50 respectively. Fun gadget and game toys too. Shipping is spendy and there are FS codes out there, but it still works out better to get the 25% off unless you're only buying a couple things.

katydid1971
12-10-2012, 12:10 PM
code CYBERBACK
Some of the cute things for kids still in stock. Their craft kits are Alex brand and they have the Jewelry Design studio which is $37+ on Amazon for $7.49 after code. They also have the foil bead maker and refills ($21+ and $8+ respectively on Amazon) for $6 and $1.50 respectively. Fun gadget and game toys too. Shipping is spendy and there are FS codes out there, but it still works out better to get the 25% off unless you're only buying a couple things.

Thanks!! Got the jewelry sets for the gift closet and two micro scopes for $22 each for DS and DN next year. Plus a polymer chemistry set for $3.75:thumbsup:

farmgirl
12-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Yes! I ordered several of their kits on black friday for the same price and they look great! Totally just Alex kits repackaged for the Discovery Store. And I also ordered the snap circuit kit, which I think is Snap Circuits Jr repackaged. Great deals!

corrie23
12-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Yes! I ordered several of their kits on black friday for the same price and they look great! Totally just Alex kits repackaged for the Discovery Store. And I also ordered the snap circuit kit, which I think is Snap Circuits Jr repackaged. Great deals!

I think that with the 25% off the prices may be even lower than BF (maybe not though). I had loaded my cart up on BF but didn't pull the trigger so I was happy to see this resurface.

12-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Thanks. I'd been resisting but I folded and ordered a microscope, the bead kit, refills and the polymer set. I really need to stay off this board--we already have WAY too many presents.

Christine W

corrie23
12-10-2012, 02:58 PM
I got the microscope too. Also picked up the glitter "lava lamp" type thing for my oldest daughter (among other things). Can't beat the prices.

speo
12-10-2012, 03:30 PM

Where did you find these? I can't find them on the site.

farmgirl
12-10-2012, 03:34 PM

The snap circuits kit was call "Electronic Gadget Lab" but I can't find it on the site now either. They must have sold out. Is that what you were asking about?

corrie23
12-10-2012, 03:35 PM

The Snap Circuit items sold out on/around BF. Craft kits mentioned still remain though.

Momit
12-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Thanks, OP. Some really great deals.

But a PSA - the free shipping over $100 doesn't work on orders with microscopes!

corrie23
12-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Thanks, OP. Some really great deals.

But a PSA - the free shipping over $100 doesn't work on orders with microscopes!

I was actually told that the FS over $100 wouldn't work with the 25% code (not stackable) regardless of what was purchased, but maybe the CS rep with whom I spoke was just making things up.

Momit
12-10-2012, 04:19 PM
I was actually told that the FS over $100 wouldn't work with the 25% code (not stackable) regardless of what was purchased, but maybe the CS rep with whom I spoke was just making things up.

Oh, interesting. Maybe that was it then. I checked when it didn't apply automatically and it said microscopes are not included. So I deleted a few extras from my cart and am super excited about everything.

speo
12-10-2012, 04:54 PM
The Snap Circuit items sold out on/around BF. Craft kits mentioned still remain though.

Ok, thanks.