PDA

View Full Version : Flying alone with three.

lkarp
12-18-2012, 10:48 PM
I will be flying up to Michigan with my three girls on New Year's Day alone. The girls are 2, 4, and 7. I plan to bring our Cosco Scenera for DD3 on the plane and checking the bigger girls' HBB and Radian XTSL (boxed). Once we're all checked in we should be fine, but my biggest worry is getting our suitcase (hopefully only 1 to check in), carry-ons (backpack for each girl and bag for me), stroller, carseats, and all four of us to the desk to check in. We will be departing from Tulsa, so no curbside check for our airline.

TIA!

StantonHyde
12-18-2012, 10:49 PM
OMG, no BTDT, just hugs and lots of vino!!!!!

Philly Mom
12-18-2012, 10:50 PM
Get a skycap and tip $1 a bag to lug your stuff to check in. They should be by the curb.

lkarp
12-18-2012, 10:54 PM
OMG, no BTDT, just hugs and lots of vino!!!!!

Thanks! Luckily it's a direct flight, so we won't be dealing with connecting flights. But yeah... I will probably need a glass or three before the day is done.

lkarp
12-18-2012, 10:56 PM
Get a skycap and tip $1 a bag to lug your stuff to check in. They should be by the curb.

I guess I assumed the Skycaps were part of the curbside check-in crew for each airline. I'll definitely look for these guys when we go. Thanks!

Philly Mom
12-18-2012, 10:57 PM
They shouldn't be. If you see a cop on the curb a ask them to grab you one.