PDA

View Full Version : How can we get Christmas movies during the day today?

WatchingThemGrow
12-19-2012, 09:13 AM
We've got 1+ pukers at home today, DH working from home, and a newish Smart TV we haven't figured out well enough yet. I can go to the library and get some DVDs, but are there any other ways to stream them? I do have Amazon Prime but DH says it doesn't work on our LG.

Hulu Plus and Netflix have both been started and canceled, so I'm guessing we can't go there now.

elbenn
12-19-2012, 09:41 AM
Does youtube have any hoiday movies? Sometimes they have a whole show or movie but it is broken up into several parts to make the files smaller.

JElaineB
12-19-2012, 10:08 AM
We've got 1+ pukers at home today, DH working from home, and a newish Smart TV we haven't figured out well enough yet. I can go to the library and get some DVDs, but are there any other ways to stream them? I do have Amazon Prime but DH says it doesn't work on our LG.

Hulu Plus and Netflix have both been started and canceled, so I'm guessing we can't go there now.

You could sign up for Netflix for $7.99/month then cancel it in a day or two...they will let you keep it until the end of the month.

WatchingThemGrow
12-19-2012, 10:32 AM
You could sign up for Netflix for $7.99/month then cancel it in a day or two...they will let you keep it until the end of the month.

We did that the last time we had sickness, which was in November...

amldaley
12-19-2012, 01:18 PM
We've been on and off Netflix a couple of times now, I would at least try. The worst they can do is say NO! At most it will cost you the 8 bucks b/c they advertise you can stop any time, no contract.

Also...have you read through this? Is yours different?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200646980

mik8
12-19-2012, 01:26 PM
We have a Samsung smart TV and I know it has been streaming from online. I specifically saw youtube.