PDA

View Full Version : please help me find black bedding!

lovebebes
12-19-2012, 06:35 PM
Im searching for nice quality black bedding to give my dad as a gift..he wants black, i would also be happy with a charcoal gray...looking for duvet cover, cases, sheets.
I am kicking myself for not buying at crate and barrel a few months back, but I thought i would grab it on sale which never happened.
I have seen black bedding at target which i thought i liked, but the reviews are horrid, and i want something nicer than target.

thanks!

larig
12-19-2012, 09:02 PM
I got some at ikea. It was like 300 thread count.

alexsmommy
12-19-2012, 09:55 PM
Kohls has some online.

lovebebes
12-23-2012, 03:26 AM
I got some at ikea. It was like 300 thread count.

thanks! i was looking at the ikea black bedding on ebay, and thinking of going there to possibly get it-do you like it? My dad is not picky but i am :)
How is it right out of the dryer-is it very wrinkly or ok?

lovebebes
12-23-2012, 03:29 AM
Kohls has some online.

thx, off to see it.

elbenn
12-30-2012, 04:03 PM
Did you ever find any bedding you liked? I was browsing the Target site today and there are a bunch of black bedding on sale. Here's a link to it:

http://www.target.com/c/bedding-home/-/N-5xtv4/Ntk-All/Ntt-xhileration%20black/Ntx-matchallpartial+rel+all#?lnk=lnav_t_spc_1_2_0

Tondi G
12-30-2012, 07:59 PM
I think West elm might have charcoal bedding if you are still looking

larig
12-30-2012, 09:27 PM
thanks! i was looking at the ikea black bedding on ebay, and thinking of going there to possibly get it-do you like it? My dad is not picky but i am :)
How is it right out of the dryer-is it very wrinkly or ok?

Sorry, I didn't see this earlier. I have found it very comfortable. I like the pillowcases particularly well. If you get them out of the dryer right away it is pretty non-wrinkly.