PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to walk me through dealing with theft?

Kymberley
12-19-2012, 07:04 PM
I'll figure it out. Thanks.

Kymberley
12-19-2012, 09:11 PM
Ok, nevermind. :)

fivi2
12-19-2012, 09:22 PM
I read but didn't post as I don't have much helpful advice. Recently someone used dh's card but the company called and asked about the charge wrong state /weird purchase. The canceled the card and sent a new one and reversed the charge.

I don't know what you do if they acknowledge it wasn't you but wont reverse it - that seems odd. I know a coworker had similar troubles recently but I don't know the outcome. Good luck!

Kymberley
12-19-2012, 09:25 PM
I read but didn't post as I don't have much helpful advice. Recently someone used dh's card but the company called and asked about the charge wrong state /weird purchase. The canceled the card and sent a new one and reversed the charge.

I don't know what you do if they acknowledge it wasn't you but wont reverse it - that seems odd. I know a coworker had similar troubles recently but I don't know the outcome. Good luck!

Thank you. I just didn't want all of that info out there if no one was going to respond, YKWIM? I'm pretty upset, and posted before my blood pressure returned to normal. But thank you again for responding.

karstmama
12-20-2012, 09:07 AM
i didn't read the op, but make sure you file a police report. not necessarily to get stuff back, but to have some evidence with your insurance or credit companies.

sorry it happened to you. :(