PDA

View Full Version : Miz moo boots?

acmom
12-21-2012, 09:25 PM
I saw a pair of Miz Moo short black boots (the Lissie style) on sale at Zappos that I am considering. I have been searching for short non-suede black boots and they look like they might work. They get great reviews, but I have never heard of or tried this brand...anyone have Miz Moo boots? Are they well made? comfortable? Thanks!

joules
12-22-2012, 01:48 AM
I think you mean Miz Mooz?

I have 2 pairs. One pair is not real leather, but I didn't notice until a year after I bought them. The other pair is real leather and is soooo soft and buttery. I get compliments almost every time on both.

I've had both pairs for about 2 years now but I don't wear that often. They have held up well. They are lightly cushioned and comfortable to me.

Nordstroms carries Miz Mooz if you want to take a look there.

joonbug
12-23-2012, 05:59 PM
I have 2 pairs of tall flat boots by Miz Mooz, both purchased 2 years ago. They are very comfortable, the only caveat is they seem to chip easily on the toes.. I don't wear them everyday.

Kindra178
12-23-2012, 06:13 PM
I have three pairs of riding boots from MM, gray, green and black. The black and the green are so comfy. The gray doesn't fit me well, even though they are my usual size. My black ones do look a little older than I think they should, but I wear them a ton. I love MM and will certainly will buy more in the future.

acmom
12-31-2012, 02:11 PM
Yup- meant Miz Mooz! Thanks for all the feedback - I ordered them and they are great! So excited to finally have found a pair of boots in the right size and color that work! :) Thank you!

joules
01-04-2013, 02:13 PM
woohoo. I'm glad they worked out!

I just got my 3rd pair of Miz Mooz boots. I'm wearing them today.