PDA

View Full Version : Etsy seller for custom vinyl decal?

crl
01-02-2013, 02:10 AM
I have contacted three different Etsy shops about a custom vinyl decal and none of them has gotten back to me. (The first one is the shop that gave me the idea although I want something somewhat different, the second is a shop I purchased from before and the third is a shop with over a hunderd positive ratings that had some similar items.) I get that it's the holidays, but none of them have closed their shops or posted any announcements about delays in corresponding and except for the most recent one, it's been at least a week since I sent a message--the most recent it has been over 48 hours.

I really want to find someone to do this piece for ds' room. Anyone have someone to suggest or a way to find a seller who is likely to respond?

Thanks!
Catherine

WitMom
01-02-2013, 09:43 AM
I have used iasign.com before and been happy with the results. I don 't think she is on etsy, but is a "mom based" business, not some big anonymous company.

ast96
01-02-2013, 10:50 AM
My friends own the Etsy Shop The Favored Party, and they do vinyl. They don't have vinyl decals like that in their shop, but you can contact them through Etsy and ask. They WILL get back to you, LOL!

crl
01-02-2013, 11:30 AM
Thank you!
Catherine