PDA

View Full Version : Christmas tree storage recommendation?

Minnifer
01-02-2013, 12:33 PM
Taking down the new tree today and apparently there's just no way I'm going to be able to cram it back into its box :rolleyes:. Can any of you recommend your tree storage bag or box? I've looked around online and everything seems to get pretty meh-to-bad reviews. TIA!

stonecali
01-02-2013, 12:42 PM
We bought the "Holiday Tree Bag" from Target for $9.99. Up to 7.5 foot tree. It worked fine... Seemed strong enough.

AJP
01-02-2013, 01:44 PM
We also use a bag. I couldn't fit the tree back into the box either. Mine came with a storage bag, but just check the size of the bag you're buying to make sure it's long enough. I've bought one before (lowes or HD) and I had no problems with it lasting the life of the tree.

Blue Hydrangea
01-02-2013, 01:49 PM
We use a rolling holiday bag from Target too. It's cone shaped, but our tree doesn't fit that way inside of it. We have have to place the bottom section upside down in the bottom, then the middle section overlapping the "trunk" of the bottom section, then the top upside down too. But it works. One of the handles has ripped a bit from the bag, but it spends most of the year in one place in storage so its hasn't been an issue.

Dream
01-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Last year I managed to squeeze it back into the box, will try again today. If it doesn't fit I was planning on order this (http://www.amazon.com/Elf-Store-Premium-Christmas-Tree/dp/B009S93Z1A/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1357158277&sr=8-16&keywords=christmas+tree+storage+bag) from Amazon.