PDA

View Full Version : Rcommend your toddlers day care nap mats?

momm
01-03-2013, 02:15 PM
Tried searching the forums but the terms are too short! Bummer!

Looking for sleep/ nap mats for my toddler starting at daycare... Thanks so much!!

TwoBees
01-03-2013, 02:18 PM
My mom made one for DD which she absolutely loves, but it showing a lot of wear and tear after 2 years (I wash it weekly). I have the PDF pattern that I got from the web if you are interested. We also switch off and use a PBK sleeping bag, which is quite beautiful and holding up very well so far. Again, She uses the nap mat for a week, and then I wash it on the weekend. So each mat gets washed once every 2 weeks, which contributes to the wear and tear.

mickminmom
01-03-2013, 02:37 PM
We love the Kozy Kid Creations napmats. There should be a coupon code in the Bargains listing. They are expensive but have lasted well. I am not a sewer so I am sure they are cheap to make but that was not going to happen! I also wash them weekly.

momm
01-04-2013, 01:46 PM
Thank yiu ladies!!

♥ms.pacman♥
01-04-2013, 01:50 PM
we got these Lambs & Ivy ones from BuyBuyBaby...pink monkey or DD, brown one for DS. it was perfect bc they love monkeys. it has velcro to roll up and a handle on top to carry out at the end of the week. it's only been a little over a month but no complaints so far. i see at least 1/3 of the other kids in their classes have these same mats.

http://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?SKU=17307037&

they have some pirate ones too, hello kitty etc.