PDA

View Full Version : Fleece Boot Liners?

Mom of XX&XY
01-03-2013, 03:27 PM
I tried Lands End, Kohls, and TJ Maxx with no luck. Anyone know where I can find them in store? I live in VA so maybe I am late.

TwinFoxes
01-03-2013, 04:44 PM
Try Nordstrom. Maybe REI?

arivecchi
01-03-2013, 04:52 PM
Try zappos. I got my hunter ones there.

brittone2
01-03-2013, 05:08 PM
Try zappos. I got my hunter ones there.

Are they warm enough for short stints in the snow paired with your hunters? I usually have a tough time finding hunters in my size, but I just figured out NM carries them in a 5. I also need some snow boots, but I don't usually stay out more than an hour or so, so I'm wondering if I could kill two birds this way ;) I'm guessing not warm enough for that, but thought I'd ask someone who has tried Hunters with a liner.

eta: just checked and Neiman Marcus carries the fleece welly socks. Not sure if you are looking for that or different type of liner. And apparently Nordies now stocks 5s. I swear last year I could never find them in a 5 on their site.

arivecchi
01-03-2013, 05:11 PM
I wear my hunters with liners in the winter a LOT. I usually wear thicker socks under the fleece liner. I love wearing them in deep snow because they are so tall and waterproof.

brittone2
01-03-2013, 05:14 PM
I wear my hunters with liners in the winter a LOT. I usually wear thicker socks under the fleece liner. I love wearing them in deep snow because they are so tall and waterproof.
ooooh, that might sell me on them. I seriously can never find my size but am excited NM carries them. THanks!

mik8
01-03-2013, 05:16 PM
I also have hunter boots and wear it with fleece liners (from LLBean) plus wool socks in the winter (live in northeast) and it keeps me fairly warm and dry.

brittone2
01-03-2013, 05:21 PM
I also have hunter boots and wear it with fleece liners (from LLBean) plus wool socks in the winter (live in northeast) and it keeps me fairly warm and dry.
Thanks mik8!

Mom of XX&XY
01-03-2013, 07:18 PM
I don't know why I didn't think of that. I have a small shoe size too and I have the Hunters but not the liners.

cuca_
01-03-2013, 07:59 PM
Do any of you find the Hunters a bit slippery when you wear them out in the snow? I've worn them a couple of times with the liners and feel like I am not as steady as I am when I wear snow boots. But I wonder if there is something going on with the pair I have.

mik8
01-03-2013, 08:03 PM
Do any of you find the Hunters a bit slippery when you wear them out in the snow? I've worn them a couple of times with the liners and feel like I am not as steady as I am when I wear snow boots. But I wonder if there is something going on with the pair I have.

They don't have the best traction, so I am extra careful with them. So yes, to answer your query. I like the hunter/liner combo a lot because it's not as clunky and heavy than my snow boots.

TwinFoxes
01-03-2013, 10:34 PM
This is a tad OT, but I bought shearling insoles from LLB and wear them in my Hunters. So cozy! (I don't have the Wellie socks.) I plan to get some for my oldest pair of Uggs that has seen better days.

arivecchi
01-04-2013, 12:01 AM
This is a tad OT, but I bought shearling insoles from LLB and wear them in my Hunters. So cozy! (I don't have the Wellie socks.) I plan to get some for my oldest pair of Uggs that has seen better days.
Great idea!

jennilynn
01-04-2013, 01:11 AM
Target has fleece boot liners, in the show section by the rain boots. I've been meaning to pick some up.