PDA

View Full Version : Heads Up: Zoya Pick 3 for Free, Pay $10 shpg, begins Monday the 7th

mjmamma
01-04-2013, 03:15 PM
Goes Live Monday January 7th!

Zoya Nail Polish wants you to SHINE in 2013 by rocking your unique style – on your nails! Pick any 3* Zoya Professional Lacquer shades to instantly update your nail polish wardrobe for the New Year!
Offer Valid Monday, January 7th (10AM EST) through 11:59 PM EST January 13th ONLY Pick 3 bottles of Zoya Nail Polish for FREE* ** just pay shipping & processing charges of $10. Use code ZOYA2013.

Excludes New 2013 Pixie Dust & Lovely

iaam
01-05-2013, 02:04 PM
Live already.

mjmamma
01-05-2013, 02:24 PM
It is...thanks!

lkoala
01-05-2013, 06:04 PM
Live already.

Doesn't work for me unless i add 4 polishes.

mjmamma
01-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Doesn't work for me unless i add 4 polishes.

The two new 2013 lines are excluded so if you are adding one of those, it won't count toward your three....

mikala
01-05-2013, 07:49 PM
Which colors are you selecting/any faves from past purchases?

I like Reva and Evangeline from the last deal. Isla is also really pretty.

Mommy2Abby
01-05-2013, 10:30 PM
Thanks for the reminder and for noting that it's live early! Off to shop now... :-)

lkoala
01-05-2013, 11:33 PM
The two new 2013 lines are excluded so if you are adding one of those, it won't count toward to your three....

That was it, thank you! Had to remove a pretty purple one and it worked.

mjmamma
01-06-2013, 01:22 AM
I placed an order under my daughter's name and my own name. I bought the Meg in green, America, Heidi, Frida and other neutrals. I have a ton of polish and was trying to find new colors which I don't have too many shades of. I almost bought the Midori for my toes but thought it may be too glimmery for me.

pandanini
01-06-2013, 03:43 AM
Thanks OP!!!! I've totally been waiting for this sale to come around again. :)

Would these polishes be okay for my 3 y.o. DD? I know a lot of the mamas on here like piggy paint, but there isn't a walmart near us and it's so much easier just shopping from home. :) I've been promising her that I'd get her a pretty purple color and tend to like the darker, more glam colors, but that would probably be too much on a 3 y.o. Any recs or should I totally steer clear of these for DD?

urquie
01-06-2013, 04:19 AM
I know a lot of the mamas on here like piggy paint

It may be safe, but piggy paint is terrible... It starts chipping/peeling off, on the first day.

sea*gal
01-06-2013, 04:38 AM
Thanks, OP. Got two Goth colors for my teenage niece to include with her birthday gift card and one shimmery one for me.

billysmommy
01-06-2013, 08:37 AM

Would these polishes be okay for my 3 y.o. DD? I know a lot of the mamas on here like piggy paint, but there isn't a walmart near us and it's so much easier just shopping from home. :) I've been promising her that I'd get her a pretty purple color and tend to like the darker, more glam colors, but that would probably be too much on a 3 y.o. Any recs or should I totally steer clear of these for DD?

Aurora is a gorgeous holographic purple. It was in their Ornate collection for the holidays (is included in this sale). Here's a link to a swatch and review of it
http://www.scrangie.com/2012/10/zoya-ornate-collection-holiday-2012.html?m=1

Melaine
01-06-2013, 09:51 AM
Yay! Thanks for sharing. Now to choose....

kboyle
01-06-2013, 05:58 PM
just came here to post this :) i always miss out on this, but love the Black from the Ornate collection, so I had to get it!

oneplustwo
01-06-2013, 08:30 PM

I think Zoya is great for little kids; while not as safe as some nail polishes (Suncoat, Piggy Paint), they are safer than typical polishes since they are free of toluene, formaldehyde, camphor and phthalates.

Billysmommy is right ~ the Winter Ornate collection is super cool, with all the glittery colors, and the Aurora could be perfect for both you and your DD. I second the recommendation! Another great site to see swatches and reviews is vampyvarnish.com. Here's the review on the Ornate collection of colors:

http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2012/10/zoya-ornate-winter-2012-swatches-photos-review#more-33215

pandanini
01-07-2013, 01:30 PM
THanks mamas! Just added Aurora to my shopping bag... I think I was looking for something like Aurora with high sparkle but in a lighter pink or purple, but I think this'll do the trick and is a color that would be great for both me and DD! THanks for the links to the reviews too.. super helpful to actually see it on someone's nails.

brittone2
01-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Ordered Aurora, Amanda, and Jana. Thanks for the info...have wanted to try Zoya and never seem to get around to it.

BabyH
01-07-2013, 03:01 PM
I think I've posted it before but for those of you who like pink, but not Barbie pink or pale pink - check out Anthea. It is THE most beautiful color (IMHO, I guess) in the world. I have several bottles because I'm (irrationally) afraid they'll discontinue! And also, if you get the Zoya base and top coat, Zoya nail color will wear like a gel. I've gotten two whole weeks without a single chip or tip wear. Ok! Now I'm off to shop nail color!

bostonsmama
01-07-2013, 03:18 PM
I got Zuza (metallic ocean/turquoise), Barbie (I love me a light pink) and Tanzy (tangerine sparkle) for this summer. Thanks, y'all!

pandanini
01-07-2013, 08:12 PM
It took me so long to decide on the other two that you'd think I was trying to pick colors for my wedding or something. Finally settled on Aurora, Happi, and Bailey... the color that I really really wanted to try was Chloe but I'm not sure if they're just sold out or if they continued this one but it was a part of their Fleck Effect collection... boo. Thanks again OP!!!

mamatomax
01-07-2013, 10:14 PM
I bought Monica, Kelly, Kieko, and one extra one, Burke. I love their polish!

The only one I've ever owned is Vanessa, another dark purple that is gorgeous.

So excited! Thanks for posting!!

Daphnecita
01-08-2013, 12:07 AM
Thanks for posting, I was hoping they would do this sale again this year.
Too bad the new lines are excluded, I really like some of the spring colors.
I ended up getting Jo, Ziv, and Emme

baymom
01-08-2013, 02:45 AM
Thank you, OP!!! I got Hermina, Tanzy and Aurora...can't wait for them to come! DD is really getting into painting her nails now and I can't wait to try the Aurora on her...thanks to PP for the suggestion! I

lovebebes
01-08-2013, 03:20 AM
yay, thanks!
got Bailey, Shay and Trixie which looks most intriguing! Mostly for the kids but i may play once in a while..

chickadee
01-08-2013, 01:30 PM
Thanks for posting the deal! I had the deal in my SPAM so I probably would've missed it.

I bought Eve and Emme (based on rec. from people here) mostly for my girls before and have liked them for them and me.

This time, I ordered Kotori (my DD1 requested blue), Alegra (DD2 choice), and Lola for fun. All were recommended by someone on BBB. Thanks for the recommendations!
:cheerleader1:

urquie
01-12-2013, 07:08 PM
Thanks OP! Bought more of my favorite (Suzanne) and a blue and green for the kids.

Mommy2Abby
01-12-2013, 07:42 PM
Got mine in the mail today... Can't wait to paint my nails later!

I got Sarah, Blaze, and Feifei.