PDA

View Full Version : Hey Computer People! Please help me!

Corie
01-04-2013, 07:47 PM
Can someone make me this super cool sign??? Pretty please! :)

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/jellybellysmama/206743439114090152_n6aZIPKX_c.jpg

Tondi G
01-04-2013, 09:24 PM
I can't make one but I just wanted to say that I LOVE THAT!!!! We are a mustache loving family!

marie
01-04-2013, 10:01 PM
All you mustache lovers out there - check out the FB page for the Broadway show "Peter and the Starcatcher" (especially the photos). Tons of mustache, um, "art". :)

https://www.facebook.com/peterandthestarcatcher

Corie
01-04-2013, 10:02 PM
I can't make one but I just wanted to say that I LOVE THAT!!!! We are a mustache loving family!

Love mustaches! :) My daughter wants the sign to put on her locker
at school and I have absolutely no clue how to make her one!

You should see the super cool mustache t-shirts that I made for
her birthday party favors. Totally cute!

marie
01-04-2013, 10:44 PM
Corie - sent you a PM...

vonfirmath
01-04-2013, 10:53 PM
Love mustaches! :) My daughter wants the sign to put on her locker
at school and I have absolutely no clue how to make her one!

You should see the super cool mustache t-shirts that I made for
her birthday party favors. Totally cute!

Well... You could do it the old fashioned way. Make the top part on the computer. Then a ton of copies for the bottom. Arrange them vertically at the bottom. Copy and cut between them.

If it must be done on the computer you need a picture program that allows you to rotate the clip art image on the page (as well as resize). Oh and find/draw a mustache picture.

jent
01-04-2013, 11:00 PM
If it must be done on the computer you need a picture program that allows you to rotate the clip art image on the page (as well as resize). Oh and find/draw a mustache picture.

I think MS Word can handle both these things: resizing and rotating. If not, then Powerpoint.

The mustache pic probably is available as free clip art, you can try googling it.

marie
01-04-2013, 11:00 PM
well, i created it but not sure if i know how to upload it for you! Guess I'm half a computer person. :wink2:

Tried attaching a zip file. Can you open it??