PDA

View Full Version : Are GH Asian Wrap Pajamas all that?

viba424
01-07-2013, 07:14 PM
I am always one to be seduced by reviews, and the asian wrap pajamas from Garnet Hill have like 850 reviews, nearly 5 stars. I own a pair I got on sale for around $35 and have worn them a few times and like pretty well. I recently got a second pair that look an awful lot like the first pair. Maybe thats why I am feeling uninspired by them, but for those of you who have tried them is it worth it to have two or more pair? Im more of a pajama pants kind of girl, but when every size and color have just sold out, should I keep the second pair? Will I regret only having one pair?

katydid1971
01-07-2013, 07:49 PM
I have some but I prefer my HA ones much more. The GH pjs are alright but I'm totally in love with the HA ones. Got my mom a pair for Christmas and she is in love with them now too.

hellokitty
01-07-2013, 07:58 PM
I have one pr that I got myself as a postpartum present after I had DS3. I like them, BUT I find that the long-sleeved version has sleeves that run short. I am not a tall person (almost 5'4") and I cannot imagine how annoying this would be for someone taller. D2 rained on my parade though when I started wearing these pjs when I had his baby brother. He told me, "why are you dressed up like a grandma?" :shake: Yeah, that was not the look I was going for, but he was 4 yrs old at that time, so I really shouldn't take it too personally, right? Lol. If you don't love the second pr, just return it. They have a great return policy.

acmom
01-07-2013, 10:42 PM
I have a pair that I like, but I like my Gilligan & O'Malley pairs from Target better (which were much cheaper- $10 on sale!).

karstmama
01-08-2013, 09:52 AM
oh, they're so cute! but they don't come big enough. :(

mypa
01-08-2013, 07:26 PM
I have one GH asian wrap PJ and find that I don't reach for it as often as my Gillian O'Malley or Nick and Nora ones from Target. The bottom line is that I don't love the fit. The top is way too short and the bottom too high waisted. Both of my Target ones fit perfect.

Keep the second pair if you really love the first one or else return it.

tarnator
01-09-2013, 02:44 AM
I really like mine.
They are so useful for remaining covered if people show up unexpectedly. I like that both the top and bottom are a print, so the is more modest to me.

I think that the stitching and the fabric is quite nice quality. I have just discovered that I find the top just a wee bit too short. I wish that it was 2 inches longer and then I would say that they are perfect!