PDA

View Full Version : sort of Update in OP:P&PT for a little girl ***(violence mentioned)

maestramommy
01-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Update: According to latest news reports, there was no sign of forced entry, no marks of violence on the couple, but a large amount of prescription drugs were found. We may never know exactly what this was all about, but I think it may have been a domestic tragedy that just went out of control. Continues prayers for the little girl, and the rest of the family.

Over Thanksgiving weekend there was a violent home invasion in our town. Basically a couple came home and found a burglary in progress. The Dh was beaten very badly and in critical condition. DW was beaten but managed to escape to a neighbor's house. There was a 2yo girl still in the house, and she was rescued unharmed.

the whole town was on edge because we didn't know if it was targeted or random. Until today. The couple were living in the husband's mother's condo. Today family members called police to check on them because they were unreachable. Found the wife dead, husband unconscious. The little girl was somewhere else unharmed, as well as the husband's mother.

I am just like WTF?? right now, but it looks to me like some kind of hit, and my heart breaks for this little girl.

SnuggleBuggles
01-07-2013, 10:24 PM
How awful!

KLD313
01-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Oh that is just awful. PT's for sure.

zag95
01-07-2013, 10:33 PM
OMG- that is horrible. Thoughts are with that little girl.

LizLemon
01-07-2013, 10:36 PM
Sorry, long day - this same family was attacked twice? How awful.

essnce629
01-07-2013, 10:38 PM
Omg, how horrible. Poor little girl.

arivecchi
01-07-2013, 11:32 PM
That seems so odd. Poor girl. PT for her. What a tragedy. :(

sunshine873
01-07-2013, 11:54 PM
Ugh, this is so sad. P&PT for that whole family.

american_mama
01-08-2013, 02:55 AM
Some stories get under your skin. I can think of two home invasion stories, one from a nearby town when I was in college, and one from a few years ago in a nearby city. Both were random, horrible, and stick with me to this day probably more than any other crimes I've ever read.

I pray not only for the daughter, but for everyone affected by this story.

MoJo
01-08-2013, 08:09 AM
Praying for that little girl and her family.

MamaMolly
01-08-2013, 09:24 AM
P&PT on the way! That is just awful.